“Florida Foodies”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 2,732 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Westshore Blvd and North B Street
Description: Seasons 52, a fresh grill and wine bar located by WestShore Plaza, features a fresh dining experience that celebrates living well. Private dining available.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Seasons 52 last night. We had made a reservation on Open Table and only waited a few minutes to be seated.
The servers were very knowledgeable as they explained the menu.
We both ordered main dish salads and they were good. My husband ordered the Shrimp and Feta salad. It was good but the shrimp were obviously tiny and frozen so he was a little disappointed.
I ordered the Salmon and it was served with a delicious Asian vinaigrette.The presentation was beautiful and some bread or crackers would have been a nice accompaniment.
For desert they present tiny shooters containing different fillings ( key lime, pecan pie, etc) They were ok but tasted kind of like baby food.Ill skip this part of the meal next time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was at a conference here in Tampa and decided to try Season 52 for lunch. We were greeted by friendly staff then taken to our table. The interior of the restaurant was very nice. The options on the menu were great and it was tough to choose. I had the Mahi-mahi tacos and mushroom soup. Excellent flavor and All of our choices were great and our service was fantastic. Be sure to try the shot glass size desserts. They were excellent!
I would come again for business or family dining.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved the sea bass and drinks that we got here. It has arelaxing atmosphere and we liked our waiter, but what I really liked was the food - excellent!

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I have visited this place often with groups up to 30 people for a business dinner and it’s alwsys great. Good selection of good, reasonably priced, and good service. The place is nice inside and very welcoming. Valet parking is available, so you can get out right at the front door.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Seasons 52 is a popular place for lunch. Most of the tables in this pleasant restaurant seemed to be filled when I dined there. We went with a group of 8 from work and I was impressed by how efficiently they served our large group. Our friendly server was prompt in taking orders and our food came quite quickly. My seared tuna salad was plentiful and absolutely delicious. A very nice lunch.

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!