This Ramada Inn Tampa is great - excellent customer service, great rooms, clean and spacious. The kindness of the front desk staff was outstanding, every request was done in such an extremely friendly way, u will find equivalent service rarely on other places. The breakfast was very good and the overall stay was a great pleasure. Definitely i would come again to this Ramada Inn - after our bad experience of Ramada in Orlando - this Ramada Inn shows high-quality standards in serving clients and helping their clients all the time. To sum up: excellent - wonderful - thanks for this great stay after a wonderful day in Bush Gardens. Thanks Dan and your team !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easily Accessible from all major Interstates of Tampa, i.e. A minute from Exit 265 off I-75, Six miles from exit 51 off I-275 & about four miles from I-4. Located in a peaceful country like surroundings with IHOP Restaurant open 24/7. Less than five miles from USF, Sun dome, Busch Gardens, MOSI & Adventure Islands. Florida Fairgrounds, Amphi Theatre & Hard Rock Casino are within eight miles. Shriners, Moffitt & other Hospitals are with in five miles. Beautiful Beachess of Clearwater are about 25 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Tampa Hotel Tampa
- Ramada Tampa
- Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North Florida