New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #41 of 161 Hotels in Tampa
Wurzburg, Germany
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2012

This Ramada Inn Tampa is great - excellent customer service, great rooms, clean and spacious. The kindness of the front desk staff was outstanding, every request was done in such an extremely friendly way, u will find equivalent service rarely on other places. The breakfast was very good and the overall stay was a great pleasure. Definitely i would come again to this Ramada Inn - after our bad experience of Ramada in Orlando - this Ramada Inn shows high-quality standards in serving clients and helping their clients all the time. To sum up: excellent - wonderful - thanks for this great stay after a wonderful day in Bush Gardens. Thanks Dan and your team !

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Volkerh926
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, 12 January 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. I have been blessed with an excellent dedicated team. Every one in the team is determined to get repeat business of each & every guest. We also look forward to the business of your friends & family. You know, your review will prove to be a shot in the arm for our business. It will go a long way help us garner new clientele & that is very valuable to each one of us. Many a times guests who had great experience for the value, hold back reviewing the facility. Luckily for our facility, guests have been generous to make sure they convey their experience by giving raving reviews. Once again, thank you for your business as also the feed back. We look forward to your next visit to Tampa & to us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Point Edward, ON
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

This was our second stay at this hotel. It is an older hotel that has been refurbished. The marble bathroom and vanity area was very attractive. The room had been recently painted and the king-size bed was very comfortable. Very clean and the staff are very helpful. Nice new fluffly towels and the duvet on the bed was something you'd expect in a major hotel chain.

It is just off I-75, but it was very quiet and it was nice to just walk across the parking lot to IHOP after a long day of travelling.

The coffee was excellent and the quick breakfast very satisfying. Lots of items to choose from, with fresh fruit, juices, yoghurt, etc.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Dijoone
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our facility one more time for your lodging needs. We want to be your Hotel of choice for the Tampa destination. To run the show in the Hospitality is always a challenge. To put it mildly & positively, I always say there is never a dull moment. But you know, all the stress & efforts that every one put in, is worth its while when viewed in the context of review of the guests. Most of our guests with their reivews have continued to energize my team to try to do better. I think that sets us apart from our competition. I have been blessed with a team that don't take no for an answer. Each team member wants to excel & that's the fact. Once again, thank you for patronizing our facility. We look forward to your futue visits with friends & family.
Dubendorf, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

Stayed in this hotel mid december 2011 to visit nearby Busch Gardens (3mi).

We were totally satisfied and happy staying there. Staff was courteous and helpful, our room (2 doubles) was spacious and clean. The breakfast was really great and you get free wifi. And all of this for an unbeatable price, wow! We would stay there again anytime.

There is an IHOP right next to this hotel, and various other restaurants 2mi down Fowler Ave.

Oh and don't forget to book your Busch Gardens ticket online for a $10 discount!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank patm82
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, 5 January 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues, who made you stay comfortable, join me to thank you for the feed back. Goal of every one working at Ramada is to get repeat business of any guest who stayed with us at least once, get business of their friends & families. We have been largely successful in achieving that. Moreover encouraging reviews from many guests like you proves a shot in the arm to help us garner new clientele. Your review thus goes a long way to help us survive in this trying time for the Hospitality Industry. Thank you.
usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

This is one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed.The beds were awesome. I felt welcomed from the front desk staff.The outside lighting was enough I never once felt afraid to leave out of the room alone. The breakfast was awesome really enjoyed the outdoor breakfast area. The rooms were large, with a refrigator free wifi oh yea did I mention that the place is extremly cleaaaaaan.I will definately stay here again if I am i the area.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank whatme
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. Your satisfaction on your stay reflects very much in your review & all my delighted collegues join me to thank you for the feed back. This appreciation by you for the Hotel as also for my entire team is indeed a best reward any one working in the Hospitality Industry can ask for. We will look forward to your future visits to Tampa & to us with friends & families. THANK YOU FOR THE BUSINESS AS ALSO THE RAVING REVIEW.
Ashland, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2011

I recently stayed 5 nights at Ramada Inn, Tampa Fl. It was a nice place and very clean. There are two large malls within walking distance and the staff was very helpful and professional. My wife and I enjoyed our stay. The beds were very comfortable!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank danpremier
Dear Guest,
Ramada Inn, Tampa North appreciates your business. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. Reviews from the most guests like you have been very encouraging & keeps all of us at Ramda motivated to continue to do better. We have been rewarded by guests showering pleasant reviews & repeat business from them & their families. These reviews have been consistently helpful to us in current economic conditions. Thank you once again for the business as also the review. We look forward to your next visit.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2011

Nice motel, comfortable beds, nice sheets/comforter, nice reception. The rooms are a little on the small side. For the price you can't beat it. Safe area, close to USF and Busch. Better than a lot of the other area hotels.

• Stayed November 2011
Dear Guest.
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. In a very few lines you have very nicely summed up most qualities of our Motel. I will add just one more. I have been blessed with an excellent team which is dedicated, imaginative & hard working to make sure every guest had a comfortable stay. No wonder I have been blessed by the guests with their repeat business as also very encouraging reviews which largely motivates all of us at Ramada. Thank you once again for your business & we look forward to meet lodging needs of you, your family & friends.
Euless, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2011

A great rate, courteous staff, clean rooms with refrigerator and micro, convenient location near University of South Florida, nice continental breakfast, free newspapers, computer available to check email. We stay here every time we're in Tampa to visit family and have never been disappointed.

Room Tip: We like to stay in back where it's quieter