“STAY AWAY!!!”
Review of Chef Thai & Sushi

Chef Thai & Sushi
Ranked #1,531 of 2,477 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Description: (813) 286-8187 , this restaurant is a member or supported by Delta Airlines Skymiles Dining Program.
Reviewed 29 November 2014

We just left this place and it was a terrible experience. The waiter was awful, he didn't even take our drink order until we ordered our food. He brought one dish out quite a while before the other. The pad Thai was the worst I have ever had. It was slimy and had a fishy aftertaste. I took one bite and sat it on the edge of the table waiting for the server to come back so I could send it back for something else. He never came back to check on us. So when he finally returned I said I didn't like the pad Thai and he took it. I assumed he would remove it from the bill. He didn't. When I asked him to remove it, he said I can't remove it because you ate it. WHAT?! I took ONE bite. Ridiculous. Terrible food and even worse service. Oh, and not to mention the dried food stuck to my drink cup which I just let go. STAY AWAY!

Reviewed 7 October 2014

A nice little thai place in South Tampa, just off of Dale Mabry and Henderson. Always good service and delicious food.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

we very much enjoyed this llittle restaurant, tucked away in the corner of a plaza off of Dale Mary. The tofu curry was wonderful but dont ask for spicy. I LOVE hot food but the extra spicy at this place made it so hot I could barely eat it:( The spring rolls were fantastic and the service was good I just hate that the waitress had mediocre english speaking capability. I do recommend this place if you are a thai lover as we are. This place was busy with locals the entire evening.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

We ordered four dishes, two were bad, fish was dry, the salad we barely touched.
The waitress was rude from beginning to end. She yelled through the restaurant, kitchen. Removed sauces from our table when i wasn t finished eating. I had to tell her to put it back. She served one dish and only gave me a plate and my husband had to wait 5 min for his when she served the second dish.Then at the end she came outside to ask about the tip, we told her we weren t happy with the service, she told us not to back again. Now we know why this place wasnt busy at lunch time. Food and service are not worth your money, please dont visit this place.

1  Thank A C
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I like the ability to order online and just pick it up, this is very good as the owner does not seem to speak english very well nor does his wife/assistant. Their pad thai is good as it their sushi. The last time I went I payed in cast and it took about 5 minutes for them to figure out how much change to give me, I dont know if they are Thai or Laos but I would def recomend this little place.

Been to Chef Thai & Sushi? Share your experiences!