“Tasty Thai Food”
Review of Chef Thai & Sushi

Chef Thai & Sushi
Ranked #1,514 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Description: (813) 286-8187 , this restaurant is a member or supported by Delta Airlines Skymiles Dining Program.
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I went to the place with a few friends. We order Thai spicy salad, Crispy duck curry, Stir fry crispy pork belly and Sukiyaki. The food was delicious. The crispy duck curry was very tasty, went great with steamed rice. The spicy salad was spicy and tasty just what I liked.
The service was ok. There was only one waiter and he seemed to be busy even we were the only table at the time.

There are newer reviews for Chef Thai & Sushi

Reviewed 30 April 2016

The food is good. The service is horrible and there were 3 employees and only 2 guests. No excuse. The interior is filthy with the most disgusting bathroom I have been in. I would possibly order take out, but will not eat inside again. I felt like I needed to come home and scrub the experience off of me.

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

I asked for help if I could charge my phone while I was dining and was ignored by the lady. I asked twice that maybe I wasn't just understood but was totally ignored. Food is not great so at least the service could have been better. I had to ask for my bill thrice. And when the lady got back to me, she asked "What do you need?". At least show some courtesy.

Reviewed 29 November 2014

We just left this place and it was a terrible experience. The waiter was awful, he didn't even take our drink order until we ordered our food. He brought one dish out quite a while before the other. The pad Thai was the worst I have ever had. It was slimy and had a fishy aftertaste. I took one bite and sat it on the edge of the table waiting for the server to come back so I could send it back for something else. He never came back to check on us. So when he finally returned I said I didn't like the pad Thai and he took it. I assumed he would remove it from the bill. He didn't. When I asked him to remove it, he said I can't remove it because you ate it. WHAT?! I took ONE bite. Ridiculous. Terrible food and even worse service. Oh, and not to mention the dried food stuck to my drink cup which I just let go. STAY AWAY!

Reviewed 7 October 2014

A nice little thai place in South Tampa, just off of Dale Mabry and Henderson. Always good service and delicious food.

Been to Chef Thai & Sushi? Share your experiences!