Electric Glide Tours
Open today: 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Awesome tour!

My sister and I took our 71 yo mom for this tour yesterday. We were a little apprehensive about her... read more

Reviewed December 29, 2018
itwasjustme
Bradenton, Florida
via mobile
Segway Tour

One of the BEST tours in the Tampa Bay Area. Excellent guide, great equipment and overall best... read more

Reviewed November 26, 2018
Joseph Q
Wesley Chapel, Florida
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Tampa
from US$29.99
from US$158.99
from US$36.95
from US$59.00
More Info
All reviews ybor city awesome tour great sense of humor any age the tampa bay area russell segway history fun
Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend. This was my second time doing this tour and my girlfriend's first time. Russ is an excellent teacher and your nervousness will be gone within the first 5 mins of getting on the Segway. He is very informative about the history of Ybor City and has great jokes. Great way to start our girl's weekend!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed February 27, 2016 via mobile

Guy was super funny! Learned so much about Ybor city. It was really cool to see all of the old cigar factories and how they have preserved Ybor city. We hung out at Gaspars Grotto afterwards where we took advantage of complementary cocktails. I highly recommend this Segway tour if you are in Tampa.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed May 20, 2015

My wife and grandson were able to use the stand up machines, I was 15 lbs. too heavy. They had 3 hours of fun seeing sites that most people might not get to see or even know about. Their guide was very good at his job and funny as well. He even took time to show individual points of interest to people on the tour.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed May 10, 2015

This is really an awesome tour. Segways are great fun and very easy to ride. It's like having wheels for feet. Russell was a great guide with lots of interesting info about Ybor City. This is our second Segway tour. We have decided that whenever we are in an interesting city with a tour, we will take it. I highly recommend it.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed April 13, 2015 via mobile

We had a great time with Russell, he got us on the Segways in no time and comfortable. This is a very cool way to sightsee the city. Can't wait to Segway again. Definitely worth the price for the fun value! Want to come back to YBOR again and explore more.

Date of experience: April 2015