Electric Glide Tours
Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great Tour!

What a fun AND educational tour. Russell made sure all of us were comfortable riding the segways... read more

Reviewed May 17, 2018
SUSAN C
Odessa, Florida
An amazing tour!!

One of the best tours I've taken. Russell is very safety conscious as well knows his history of the... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2017
Meander223657
via mobile

All reviews ybor city park tour great sense of humor amazing tour state park beautiful scenery russell segway safety history fun scheduling
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

Had a great time. Russell taught how to use the Segway's and made sure we felt comfortable. He had great knowledge of the history of Ybor and a great sense of humor. This is a must do if you come to Ybor and want to learn about the town.

Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend. This was my second time doing this tour and my girlfriend's first time. Russ is an excellent teacher and your nervousness will be gone within the first 5 mins of getting on the Segway. He is very informative about the history of Ybor City and has great jokes. Great way to start our girl's weekend!

Reviewed February 27, 2016 via mobile

Guy was super funny! Learned so much about Ybor city. It was really cool to see all of the old cigar factories and how they have preserved Ybor city. We hung out at Gaspars Grotto afterwards where we took advantage of complementary cocktails. I highly recommend this Segway tour if you are in Tampa.

Reviewed May 20, 2015

My wife and grandson were able to use the stand up machines, I was 15 lbs. too heavy. They had 3 hours of fun seeing sites that most people might not get to see or even know about. Their guide was very good at his job and funny as well. He even took time to show individual points of interest to people on the tour.

Reviewed May 10, 2015

This is really an awesome tour. Segways are great fun and very easy to ride. It's like having wheels for feet. Russell was a great guide with lots of interesting info about Ybor City. This is our second Segway tour. We have decided that whenever we are in an interesting city with a tour, we will take it. I highly recommend it.