“Beautiful bayfront view”
Review of Armani's

Armani's
Reserve with OpenTable
Armani's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 2,637 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$50 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, View, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Courtney Campbell Causeway SR60 Exit Bayport Dr.
Description: Known for its authentic Northern Italian cuisine, Armani's restaurant features a fresh, sophisticated design and an atmosphere ideal for a romantic dinner for two, a get-together with friends or an upscale business function. With floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Tampa Bay, guests can take in spectacular panoramic views during dinner and enjoy a drink on the outdoor patio before or after their meal. Armani's signature antipasto bar allows guests to create their own first course from a selection of more than 30 chilled delicacies. Armani's "Primi Piatti" menu includes vegetarian, pasta and soup selections, while main courses range from veal scaloppini, with flavors that celebrate the truffle, to seasonally inspired Chef creations. Armani's chefs can cater to any dietary restriction and offers a wide variety of Gluten Free options or selections that can be prepared Gluten Free. Armani's also features a lounge with live piano music on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings and indulge in our "Tramanto a Armani's Sala" menu featuring a $7 weekly craft cocktail, discounted wines by the glass and a selection of appetizers. Available Monday - Thursday, from 5:30pm - 7:00pm, in the lounge only.
Reviewed August 20, 2017

We were staying at the hotel and decided to go to Armani's for lunch. My husband ordered the fish tacos, which he enjoyed. I ordered a seasonal salad and asked for grilled shrimp to be added. As standard with most hotel restaurants, the prices are not moderate. Three shrimp were $10.

Service was excellent.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

Some very creative takes on different meals. They focus on veal, but do have a beef steak and a buffalo steak. Several seafood dishes and pastas. You should check the menu before you go. I'm not very picky and only found a few selections that appealed to me. The food was very good; although portions are far from generous. Do go out on the balcony/patio to see impressive views of Tampa and Tampa Bay. Time your dinner for sunset for sure, but make reservations. Also had a very talented piano player.

Reviewed August 18, 2017

Having been born and raised in the area I've been to Armani's several times over the last 20 years or so. While they hit a few bumps in the road in recent history the new(ish) General Manager (Michael) has clearly started to turn things around and return it to it's previous level of prestige. This is my go-to restaurant for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Wonderful food and incredible views. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

My wife and I were looking for a night of fine dining on a budget so she looked at Groupon and found an amazing deal for Armani's. ($129 for a five course dinner for two - $250 value)

We drove up to the hotel to find a pleasant valet. (complementary with restaurant stamp) Took the elevator to the restaurant and we were one of the first to enter at 6PM. We initially were seated with a sunset view, however a party of 6 loud ladies made it difficult to hear my bride. I quickly asked for a quieter seat and was place on the east side with a view of airplanes landing. It was much more romantic in our opinion.

We ordered some wine and made a dinner selection - only two choices - both excellent.

They quickly brought out warm French bread and butter. The bread a little light in flavor in my opinion.

Next we wee served an antipasto plate with meats, cheeses, olives, stuffed peppers, shrimp and more. It was perfect. Everything was very tasty.

Next we were served an incredible mushroom risotto - with fresh mushrooms on top. It was superb. This is the kind of food I love.

After that is was Lamb Ragu Tortellini - wow. Small portion yet very good.

After that I ordered the Veal Scaloppini and my wife ordered the Swordfish Scaloppini. Both prepared a little differently and excellent. I enjoyed my veal.

For dessert we were served an almond pear cake with ice cream. This was the most disappointing part of the meal in my opinion. Not overly sweet, but the cake tasted as thought it was not fresh. Not really my kind of dessert. I would have preferred a good ice cream, key lime pie tart or something else.

All in all, for a prix fixe meal it was very good. We enjoyed our evening at Armani's and we will return again. Highly recommended for a special dinner.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

We decided to go to Armani's for our anniversary. We have been there many times in the past but this was the first time this year. Started out in the bar area and enjoyed a nice drink and the fabulous view. We were seated exactly at our reservation time. Everything we ordered was excellent, especially the Tuna Crudo, Burratta Cheese and Heirloom Tomatoes and the Seafood scallops and shrimp. Service was also excellent-well paced but leisurely-exactly what we hoped it would be. They surprised us with a complimentary desert and anniversary card from the staff. A perfect night!

Been to Armani's? Share your experiences!