“OUTSTANDING!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2017

The best Italian food I've had in years!! I can't say enough good things about Bella's. My family and I had dinner there last night before The Mumford and Sons concert. Honestly I don't know which was the better experience!
From the cocktails to the desert, just perfect. This is coming from the pickiest Italian food snobs you will find. Eat there! you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

We drove around looking for a nice place to eat before the concert. We came upon Bella's and decided to try it. I am not a fan of dark restaurants or ala cart, give me the bread and a salad then let me order my meal. In a meal I mean a nice plate full. Very pricey for a shot of wine, small plate of pasta that if you want a different type of pasta you have to pay the difference. It was worth trying, but I was not a fan.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

The garlic bread was amazing! The overall ambience was good and service was excellent. Food portions were large and very tasty. Somewhat overpriced but it's authentic Italian food.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I rated this high honors the food was amazing. Bella does everything right.
Atmosphere, decor lends to a superior dining experience. Folks don't deny your tastebuds obey as it urges you
To partake the spicy meatballs.
Oh Mama Mia..

Reviewed July 26, 2017

I'm a frequent visitor to Bella's, as it is one of the best meals in Tampa. I've never had a bad meal/experience here. Always receive really good service and they have a nice bar menu with Happy Hour offers as well. If you're looking for authentic Italian in the SOHO area of Tampa, this is it.

Been to Bella's Italian Cafe? Share your experiences!