“A Hidden Gem”
Review of Pane Rustica

Pane Rustica
Reserve with OpenTable
Pane Rustica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 2,732 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South of MacDill and Bay to Bay
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Set in a strip mall, this is a wonderful place for food. Our dinner was outstanding. My short ribs with a wine reduction were wonderful. My wife's veggie plate was eclectic and very well prepared. It was so good we returned for breakfast. Did I mention that their bakery alone is worth the trip?

Reviewed August 22, 2017

We go there a couple of times per month....and love the food, the crowd, the cocktails, etc.! The Rustica salad is a must, and the specials are always good. The Sex in the Ceia cocktail is my wife's favorite!

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

It's like an Italian Panera but way better. The food is fresh and fast. You stand in line to order and everything is authentic. They have a surprise me meal where you don't know what your getting and it just comes out. But DO NOT ask them what it is or it won't be a surprise duh.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Pane Rustica gets my vote for Tampas best casual dining experience! Be it take-out or dine-in, I never miss an opportunity to enjoy a meal there. I've never been disappointed.
Bakery goods are an added bonus. A box of the signature cookies and a couple loaves of rustic Italian bread to go, please!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

My wife and I went for lunch for our anniversary. We arrived before 11:30 when it gets busy for lunch. Great, fresh offerings from pizza and sandwiches to burgers and interesting specials. We both selected burgers that came cooked as requested, medium rare is pink and rare has a red tint.

Excellent selection of beers and daily specials from which to choose. We prefer table service to stand in line and have your meal delivered to you. For the quality, consistency, service and price Pané Rustica delivers.

Been to Pane Rustica? Share your experiences!