“Wonderful turkey chili!”

Panera Bread Tampa Fl
Ranked #772 of 2,732 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

This past weekend, while taking care of our grandchildren in Tampa, we visited this place for an easy take out. I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality and unique flavoring of the turkey chili I ordered. It was anything but bland! As always, the staff were also pleasant and efficient. We fed a family of five for $36 --- hard to do, eating out these days. Thank you, Panera!

Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

I choose one pastry as my gift. It was so nice of them. They also have rewards for your purchases.The prices are moderate. The decor is like a bistro style. The is very friendly. The food is excellent . The green tea is excellent. You can preorder your breakfast, lunch, and whatever you want by the Panera Bread app. You will enjoy your visit Also, they make food fresh each day.

Reviewed August 28, 2015

This is one of the best lunch spots that you will also come back for dinner. Both are outstanding. Menu is creative. Chefs are creative. Menu constantly changes, but your favorites are always there. Pizza for lunch is great for kids, but leave the kids home for dinner as it is truly find dining. Kevin and Karen are the owners and they are truly personable.

Reviewed July 10, 2015

Wow I cannot believe I waited so long to try this place. The food was great and the service was good too. I loved the turkey, bacon,and cheese sandwich. The kids loved the mac and cheese. My wife likes the broccoli cheese soup and all the bakery goodies. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 29, 2015

Had lunch today at Panera Bread. I frequently have lunch at several of the restaurants in the area but I found Panera's to be a cut above everyone else. We had turkey sandwiches on country bread with broccoli cheddar soup. Everything was so good and fresh. The bread appeared to just have come out of the oven. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The food was so good. I keep saying this because it was. I eat out a lot and good food is not always easy to come by. We ate at the Fowler Ave Restaurant near USF. I will say that it was a real treat. Can't wait to go back.

Been to Panera Bread Tampa Fl? Share your experiences!