“Best Pho!”

Pho Quyen Vietnamese
Ranked #651 of 2,704 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed November 13, 2015 via mobile

I'm so glad I found this place! Pho is one of my favorite dishes of all time, and Pho Quyen certainly did not disappoint! The broth is so flavorful, and not at all greasy. The noodles were perfectly cooked and chewy. The beef was seasoned beautifully and tender. The condiment plate was stacked a mile high with sprouts, basil, chilis, and limes. My friend and I ate our fill and then some for around $25 before tip. Our waitress was very attentive and pleasant. She could tell exactly when we needed to get rid of our bowls. I couldn't even finish all of my pho. This will be my go-to place for pho in the future for sure.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

I love Noodle bowl dishes and this place has plenty to choose from. Service is friendly and you get your food very quickly. If you like spicy, there are lots of options plus extra chili sauces on the table. Several proteins to choose from. The Pho and Lemongrass dishes are our favorites. This is a regular dinner spot for us.

Reviewed June 23, 2015

ordered Pho, broken rice and fried rice. The food were good but the wait time was long then again the place was packed so it couldn't be helped.

Reviewed May 22, 2015 via mobile

Man what different taste experience. An older establishment or at least that is the feel when you enter the place. I struggled with the menu as there are no descriptions of what is in the dishes or types of sauces or how the food is prepared. The focus seems to be on a native language on the menu. The servers are not much help in explaining any of the above information either. My beautiful wife and I decided to enter the world of PHO noodle soups and we gotta say I was very good. We learned in our own that you use different sauces in the table to season your PHO. Housin sauce to sweeten, Siracha to add heat, and a chili garlic sauce to help season to taste. The beef combination of sliced beef, stewed beef, meatballs, and beef tendon served in a beef broth with scallions, cilantro, Thai basil, jalapeños, and rice noodles. The beef tendon has a jelly or boba like texture that I was not a fan of but I tried it anyways. We also tried the Bah Me. I had seen this on television and wanted to try it but as I recall from TV, I was expecting a sandwich. This served more as a curry type soup with a hoagie roll on the side. Amazing aromatics but not a lot of taste to go with it. As it cooled down, a prevalent and pleasant coconut flavor sprouted. Now for $25 for the both of us, I gotta say that the experiment was worth the experience. It was certainly not your everyday lunch.

Reviewed April 12, 2015

My wife and I took my son for lunch and we were all very pleased. Both of them had been there before and were eager to return. The service was very good, food came out quickly (and correct) and it was priced very reasonably.
Very good lunch.

Been to Pho Quyen Vietnamese? Share your experiences!