“A yummy staple in my life”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #21 of 54 Bakeries in Tampa
Reviewed February 1, 2017

At least once per month, it's my turn to buy the donuts for our Boy Scout youth leadership meeting. The food is always fresh. The staff is well trained, accurate and responsive. The bagels are good too. Of course, the coffee is what keeps me coming back.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

This is simple: Ice cream on a cone. Problems: Small serving. Just above the top of the small cake cone. Ice cream was very soft. Not exactly soft serve but not a nice big scoop of hard packed ice cream (it was more a splat of soft ice cream). The worst part: The standard cake cone was stale. Not just 'kind of stale' but 'chewy stale stale'.
I told the people working there that the cones were stale. They asked if I wanted a fresh cone...wait...what...shouldn't I have gotten a fresh (crispy) cone the first time?
Thought maybe it was just my ice cream but my husband said his ice cream was also soft and he tossed his cone in the trash can as well (HE would have also liked a 'fresh' cone the first time!)
I think this is my first '1' (one) rating ever but how difficult is it to serve hard scooped ice cream in a crispy cone?

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

The cold brew iced coffee is excellent. I like DD coffee but never enjoyed their cold coffee until now.
Staff is friendly, always get my order correct.

Reviewed May 27, 2016

Dunkin Donuts is my favorite donut place, and I love their coffee. Went here every day while on business, and a few nights. Great staff. Good service. Nice Drive-Thru also.

Reviewed December 12, 2015

This is the best Dunkin Donuts I have visited. Always courteous service, food is fresh and the place is clean. This store needs to be an example to others.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!