“Will Spend my last $5 at Wawa”
Review of Wawa

Wawa
Ranked #156 of 2,637 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Wawa is literally the best one-stop shop that you need when you are traveling. From my walk-in, sandwich order, search for water and drink, pay, and receive my sandwich, it was 5 minutes. The order was perfect, service is excellent. I will always go back to this Wawa.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

My sub was get from there. I like that they make it right there in front of you. They are a really clean store and offer a lot of different things.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Wanted to try the steak bowl thing. I was happy you could get potatoes and stuffing... they were delicious! Steak was good too, but they forgot the horseradish sauce I ordered. Boo. My quesadilla was huge and tasty, but wasn't fully cooked and the guy forgot my sour cream....so four stars.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

I have visited Wawa's many times. I would buy gas, and maybe a quick snack and a soda, as we left.. I have never use their Bistro before. We were surprised their sandwiches & soups are really good!

1  Thank walt_wbargranch
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Best gas station ever! Never been to wawa's until I came to Tampa and I'm addicted! They have a sub station where you can order your own food and it's cheap and quick too!

Been to Wawa? Share your experiences!