“Love the food not the wait time”

Tampa Bay Brewing Company
Ranked #30 of 2,704 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Always enjoy the food and wait staff here. However, the wait time to get a table can be ridiculous; even with a reservation I've had to wait in excess of 30 minutes. Still good food and wait staff.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,132)

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner and a flight here. The portions were ginormous, very reasonably priced and made to perfection. The service was great and the beers were delicious. Great brewery experience with a delicious sit down meal to go with it.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

My wife and I stopped at the Tampa Bay Brewing Company restaurant mini brewery. Our server Tajana suggested a pale brew, which I enjoyed. My wife had a small glass of white wine.

I am not certain if you pair white wine and pale brew with gumbo, yet that worked for me. The gumbo was packed with sausage and chicken, not only did it smell great for those who enjoy the smells of their food, it tasted just as good. We also enjoyed one of their cheese pizzas. More than enough for a nice lunch. Total bill $29.

Great service, good food. Tampa Bay Brewing - a must stop in Tampa.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

We were visiting the city and decided to have dinner, the food was good "Salmon Shrimp Grits and Blonde Beer Fish and Chips", our server Mason was very good, professional and friendly. The restaurant is large, busy with large parties. Decent beers selection.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Our family of 5 stopped here on our way across the state of Florida for a late lunch. The place is very cool looking inside. We all had a great lunch and some of the beers that were just brewed. Highly recommend the wings. 1 lb is about 7 wings they were meaty and very tasty. The waitress recommended "The bomb" burger. It was delicious. We also had the Cuban and a cheese burger and cobb salad. All were great. Fries good too! All the plates portion were not too large .Service was quick and found a spot to park on the street.

Been to Tampa Bay Brewing Company? Share your experiences!