1,722 results
All reviews living room area boiled eggs visiting busch gardens adventure island flat screen free shuttle the breakfast area nice pool king bed shuttle service microwave
Reviewed August 7, 2017

They accommodated the late return of electric scooter. Retrieved key for my grandchild when she got it caught in a crack. I was able to enjoy my time because of the extended support.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
MGRBaymont, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Tampa Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Thank you for your comments as we greatly appreciate them. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

We stayed with my children and it was absolutely horrible! I called the facility prior to arriving to make sure the crib was set for my baby. They told me it would be when we arrived it wasnt in the room and thw lady at the front desk told me they didnt have any cribs! Pple smoking in the hall, the elevators smelled like marijuana! Our room was dirty and no towels or sheets! And to make matters worse housekeeping didnt come! We arrived at hotel after a long day out to find everything the same! After 3 calls someone finally came. It was too late though we called expedia to cancel our reservation and we left! I was so surprised that Wyndum hasnt done anything about this!!!

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your comments. We have addresses the concerns. We use pack and plays for the accommodations of infants not crib. Feel free to reach out to us.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

I enjoyed every moment. Friendly and courteous staff. Very clean environment. I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Reviewed July 26, 2017

OK, the bad news first: Wyndham needs to STOP using out-of-country reservation subcontractors. They ALMOST lost my business over a REALLY unpleasant and confusing situation that has YET to be addressed in full by the corporate office.
NOW the good news! This property and it's personnel once again put on a great "show", fixing the reservation issue, putting us in another great suite, feeding us a decent breakfast, being SO friendly and helpful...My wife loved the pool ("way too heavy on the chlorine", she said), and we both love Petra for her wonderful welcome and hard work in the breakfast room. She always takes time to talk to anyone who is willing to talk, and yet stays on top of keeping everything clean and stocked.
I have NEVER stayed in a property three times, EVER, but I will definitely come back here for a fourth time, if the need arises (and it will).
Thank you, folks, for making a dreary, rainy day so much more "sunny"!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple