1,715 results
All reviewsliving room areaboiled eggsvisiting busch gardensbagelsbush gardensadventure islandflat screenfree shuttlethe breakfast areanice poolshuttle servicemicrowave
Reviewed May 24, 2018

I was very disappointed with the hotel. Upon checking in, I found the room floors to be filthy, the room itself smelled strongly of mildew, there was no hot water, and the WiFi wasn't working. I wouldn't recommend this property at all!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Hector C, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Tampa Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

We apologize for any inconvenience it has caused you and your family we will address the issues and concerns.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

We chose the Baymont Inn and Suites on 3001 University Center because of it location to Busch Gardens. It was amazing to us that while we enjoyed the Serengeti and Nairobi scenes in the park, our hotel was just one block away! From our third floor balcony we could see the roller coasters and hear the children screaming with delight. At the same time, we could enjoy a quiet evening in our room.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are very grateful for your feedback. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us at the Baymont. We like look for to your next visit with us.

Reviewed May 3, 2018

I love this hotel the staff is friendly, very helpful, always polite no matter what time of day or night The grounds are well kept. Nice pool area. Breakfast is always hot and tasty. Great location. I

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are very grateful for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit with us

Reviewed April 30, 2018

So from the receptionist during check in and check out were very rude and not friendly. once we got to our room it was ok but once we settled in I found roaches in the bathroom. when I call the front desk they didn't seemed surprised and weren't eager to fix the problem. I travel a lot and this was the worst experience ive ever had at a hotel. I found the roaches about midnight and they offered to move me room but at that time I was ready for bed that I didn't bother but the room they wanted me to move to wasn't the same room with the same amenities it was more of a down grade. they also offered to charge me less for the room and when I went to check out the receptionist laughed at the fact they there was roaches in my room...

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Hector C, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Tampa Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

We apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you and your family we will address this issue within the departments this is not our standards.

Reviewed April 17, 2018

This location used to be something very special. It still has its center area where at one time it felt like a secure getaway to hang out by the bar, play games, or go swimming. But for the most part all of that has gone unused. The wood patios and bars are still there but they are empty and everything seems to be just running down.

The rooms were ok. They were clean. But they were poorly painted. Whoever painted just did a sloppy job on all the edging. I wasn't looking for that, but it was noticeable enough that it made you feel like they didn't care about quality work. Every channel on tv was static television. Oh and in the suite you couldn't even shut the door to the second room because it would hit the corner of the bed. Why even have a suite?

Honestly the Lobby was the only area that met expectations. This location is not worth the $100+ per night. Given the quality, $69-79 should be the price range of this location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Hector C, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Tampa Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you and your family we will address the issues and concerns within the departments.