“Nice suprise”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Been going back in forth from NY to Tampa for 6 years, about 10 times a year. Driven by Pho Quyen every time but just never stooped in. Happy we did, 2 couples, and we all had different plates Stir fried Chicken and Eggplant, Pho Quyen Beef Stew, Spicy Beef Lemongrass Noodle Soup, Rainbow Sushi, all delicious. Highly Recommended.

1  Thank gmoney310

Reviewed July 12, 2017

We have been going to this restaurant for lunch for several years. Our offices are at Rocky Point so it is an easy drive. Located in the plaza on the corner of Memorial and Hillsborough, it is unassuming on the exterior but has recently undergone an extensive upgrade and renovation of the interior. Bottom line: Great asian food, good service and all at a very attractive price point. In my opinion, Tampa does not have very many good asian restaurants and I would put this at or near the top of my list. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

I found this place just down the road from where I was staying. It is a lovely place with attentive staff and delicious Ginger Cucumber Martinis. The Pho is the best I have had in a long time. Broken rice dishes are also wonderful. If you are dining on a budget this is a great place too. A couple of generous apps will only run about 8.00. The Pho which is quite a lot of food is 8.50 and fabulous.
Friendly staff. Went back 2 times.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Have been here several times. The food is always good. Will be going back soon. I like their soups. They've been at this location for a long time.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch on a whim. Had a craving for Pho. What a treat - huge bowl at a very reasonable price. Will recommend to others.

Been to Pho Quyen Restaurant? Share your experiences!