3,313 results
All reviews nature walk the main hotel oystercatchers restaurant nature preserve oysters close to the airport beautiful property lobby bar room service self parking corner room business meeting very nice hotel business hotel clearwater beach international plaza free shuttle
Reviewed June 13, 2018

We stayed at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay for 3 nights and we chose this hotel for its optimum location.
The room had a city view and was comfortable and clean throughout or stay. Hotel staff was polite and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for posting this review of our Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. I am happy to see your enjoyed your stay including the view, cleanliness, and staff. I hope you can stay with us again.

Best Regards,
John S.-Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed June 13, 2018

The way this hotel was built, your room view can never go wrong! You either can have a gorgeous bay view toward the West or a stunning view of the airport and the city toward the East. The staff there is wonderful! The eco boardwalk on its property was great for a morning walk. It was my first time being there last week and if it wasn't for my business schedule, I would have extended my stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for posting this review of our Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. I am happy that you enjoyed the views and the boardwalk. I hope you can stay with us again.

Best Regards,
John S.-Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Hotel is situated ten minutes from the airport and close to the stadium and down town Tampa. Stayed for 4 nights on the 12th floor with club access. Very comfortable bed, good size room, bathroom nice, shower pressure could have been stronger for my preference. Maids were efficient and prompt. Room service was decent with about a 40 minute wait on both occasions we ordered. The club access had a decent breakfast spread and snacks for the sweet tooth. 5 to 8 snacks with open bar was fantastic and a great value. 2 pools, one by main hotel and one down by the casitas about 600 steps away (8 minute walk) from main hotel or you can take the shuttle down. John at the bar by the casitas was excellent and knowledgable about places to visit/eat/etc. there were SUP,kayaks, canoes,fishing equipment to rent and a beautiful dock to watch the manatee and abundance of wild life. Will stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: Club floor (12th)
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Staff was friendly upon arrival. Used efficient airport shuttle. Chose upgrades at checkin that were well worth the additional room for our children and executive level happy hour and breakfast. Pool time included free samples of juices and tons of fun noodles for all.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Wow! Sounds like a great stay! I am so happy to hear the staff was helpful in getting you more space for your family and that the shuttle was convenient. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience!

Warm regards,
Tori H. -Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed June 11, 2018

The staff and all staff were nice and helpful.
The Manager Lance did a great job making sure I get a good experience. I travel a lot and have platinum with Marriot and diamond with Hilton and yet I received a great experience from the staff at this Hyatt!
The room wasn’t ready but they immmediately found an alternative for me

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

So happy to hear the staff was so helpful and were able to work out the potential check in issue. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay and we hope to welcome you back again!

Warm regards,