1,674 results
All reviews shula's steakhouse office building rooftop pool panera bread mall across the street parking garage floor to ceiling windows pf changs four star business hotel self park close to the airport mini fridge front desk staff fitness center lobby area international plaza
Reviewed October 5, 2018

Great location near the airport with free shuttle that arrived on time and got me to my terminal quickly. Lovely room with beautiful design and high quality amenities, helped me feel relaxed and recharged after a work trip. Enjoyed spending time at the sports bar, great food there (special thanks to Loryn for the excellent service there). My only regret is not staying more than 1 night - would repeat!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

We visited her last November for our honeymoon and then again this year for our anniversary. Both times we got a free upgrade and a wonderful suite. The hotel is very clean and modern and the rooms are spacious. We really enjoyed our stay. Its convenient, friendly, and fully-equipt. Pam at reception was great and even recommended some restaurants where we could celebrate. Overall, its a wonderful and reasonably priced hotel. Its not too far from the airport, Clearwater beach, or St. Petersburg.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Easy check-in, free parking next door, very clean and modern rooms, a pleasant staff! Very nice sports bar adjacent to Shula's steakhouse, which was packed with pleasant people when we watched football on Saturday afternoon! We had a great price, so it was perfect for a short weekend stay. A large shopping mall across the street...Grimaldi's Italian food in walking distance...a nice stay!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the exterior of the hotel! The wonderful full-glass atrium elevator, you can hear and FEEL it
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank freekick
Reviewed October 2, 2018

What did I like about my stay? The staff was friendly and efficient. Our suite was clean and well appointed. Check in and check out was prompt; I used the Starwood app to checkout. Unfortunately, there were several issues with our stay. First, the layout of the room was odd. The mini-fridge was in the bedroom, while the closet was near the entryway. The bathroom had insufficient shelf space. The traffic was noisy at times. As for the availability of snack foods/drinks, nope. No vending machines. There is a snack bar in the lobby that closes mid-afternoon. Also be careful in the parking garage. There are some crazy drivers. Would I stay there again? Probably not. But my issues may not matter to others. The hotel certainly is convenient to the airport and to downtown.

Room Tip: Our second-floor room had traffic noise.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2018

I stayed for two days here , the hotel was well kept and the amenities in the hotel was good. But i was disappointed with room, though it was clean, many things were not functioning, like the exhaust was not working or was very weak, as it was not removing the smell even after few hours. We complaint and a person came and said everything is working without even coming into the room. The toilet flush was the worst as even after two flush things weren't going away. For a hotel that boast 4 star status, i expect the simple things like this to be working. While the room and hotel was clean the bathroom experience made me decide not to try this hotel ever again.
The next issue was parking, its located in the back of the hotel and you have to take a separate stairs or elevator to get to parking, So if you are staying in 6th floor and parked in 4th floor , you have to go from 6th to lobby and walk to other elevator and go up to 4th floor of parking to get your car ( alternate option of valet parking is available for $20). I will be visiting Tampa again in few months, but definitely give this one a miss.

Room Tip: Parking is long way away from your room, so better get things from your car in one go
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Arbernita R, Front Office Manager at The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you went through at our hotel regarding your guestroom and our parking situation. We treat every situation as an opportunity to learn from, and this is certainly one of those times. Rest assured that your comments regarding the malfunctioning issues within your guestroom have been addressed with our Engineering team to ensure that all areas mentioned are rectified immediately. We will also take your feedback regarding our parking situation into great consideration, as we are always looking for ways to improve our overall operation. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will give us a second chance in the future to show you a far more exceptional experience.