1,673 results
All reviews shula's steakhouse office building rooftop pool panera bread mall across the street parking garage floor to ceiling windows pf changs four star business hotel self park close to the airport mini fridge front desk staff fitness center lobby area international plaza
Reviewed October 6, 2018

the folks who work in this hotel are tops. Even when I had a problem with the safe in my room, they were there in minutes to fix it. The servers in Shulas restaurant were extremely helpful, especially Jerald Randall. The bartenders were also the best. Ashley, Samantha, Sean and Tammy made me feel very welcome. Can't wait to go back next spring.

Room Tip: away from Kennedy Blvd.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed October 5, 2018

Great location near the airport with free shuttle that arrived on time and got me to my terminal quickly. Lovely room with beautiful design and high quality amenities, helped me feel relaxed and recharged after a work trip. Enjoyed spending time at the sports bar, great food there (special thanks to Loryn for the excellent service there). My only regret is not staying more than 1 night - would repeat!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

We visited her last November for our honeymoon and then again this year for our anniversary. Both times we got a free upgrade and a wonderful suite. The hotel is very clean and modern and the rooms are spacious. We really enjoyed our stay. Its convenient, friendly, and fully-equipt. Pam at reception was great and even recommended some restaurants where we could celebrate. Overall, its a wonderful and reasonably priced hotel. Its not too far from the airport, Clearwater beach, or St. Petersburg.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Easy check-in, free parking next door, very clean and modern rooms, a pleasant staff! Very nice sports bar adjacent to Shula's steakhouse, which was packed with pleasant people when we watched football on Saturday afternoon! We had a great price, so it was perfect for a short weekend stay. A large shopping mall across the street...Grimaldi's Italian food in walking distance...a nice stay!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the exterior of the hotel! The wonderful full-glass atrium elevator, you can hear and FEEL it
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank freekick
Reviewed October 2, 2018

What did I like about my stay? The staff was friendly and efficient. Our suite was clean and well appointed. Check in and check out was prompt; I used the Starwood app to checkout. Unfortunately, there were several issues with our stay. First, the layout of the room was odd. The mini-fridge was in the bedroom, while the closet was near the entryway. The bathroom had insufficient shelf space. The traffic was noisy at times. As for the availability of snack foods/drinks, nope. No vending machines. There is a snack bar in the lobby that closes mid-afternoon. Also be careful in the parking garage. There are some crazy drivers. Would I stay there again? Probably not. But my issues may not matter to others. The hotel certainly is convenient to the airport and to downtown.

Room Tip: Our second-floor room had traffic noise.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family