“WONDERFUL PASTRIES”

Add it.
Sami's Bakery
Ranked #30 of 54 Bakeries in Tampa
Reviewed October 26, 2015

I have only purchased the bakery pastries;;;mainly Greek ones.If they had decent counter help, I would buy a lot more. they can never give any details or share ingredients which are important when someone has allergies..

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I love a good baked goods and because members of my family have certain dietary restriction to find a good bakery that can accommodate our needs is a Godsend. I had a Guava filled baked good and I ate whole thing in like .031 sec. I mean it did not even make it to care for the kids to sample I had to turn around and buy another one. Their Baklava was a delicious treat as well not to sweet just right. They (kids) love the baked item we got from there as well. Ever in Tampa this is a must go and everything is made in house from scratch.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 27, 2008

THE BEST PLACE TO GET HEALTHY BREAD AND GYROS EVER

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Sami's Bakery? Share your experiences!