“Fantastic but loud”
Review of Green Lemon

Green Lemon
Reserve with OpenTable
Green Lemon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 2,748 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Morrison
Description: Fun and modern twist on Mexican, using traditional ingredients, minus all the fillers. Local art, live DJs, and made from scratch margaritas give everyone a reason to celebrate.
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, staff and atmosphere.
We had nachos for starters and two different bowls as main. Both absolute fantastic and packed with flavor.
We was offered a free dessert as well but we had to passe it because of the noise level in the restaurant.
I've never heard a restaurant so loud and we both left with a buzzing headache.
I'm sure the dessert would have been as great as the rest of the food but we just needed to get out of there.
Staff 10/10
Food 10/10
The acoustics 1/10

Date of visit: September 2018
Team_CRG, Guest Relations Manager at Green Lemon, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review on your most recent experience with us! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at Green Lemon. Thank you for your feedback and I will pass it along to our team, until then please kindly keep in mind as the night progresses the volume of our restaurant amps up during peak hours! Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back in soon!

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Came as a group for happy hour. Not the best happy hour as far as savings go, but one of the best happy hours I've had experience-wise. It was hard to choose which 3 street tacos to try, but I feel like you can't really go wrong. All of mine were some of the best I've had anywhere, and the feeling was mutual around the table despite us all ordering something different. I liked that you could also choose your tortilla, and that soft corn was an option. The margarita was good, and large. Prices were decent. Waitress was friendly. They gave us a complimentary desert, which was super nice of them to do. Maybe they could tell we had a rough day and were really in need of that happy hour vibe. I'm very disappointed I don't have one in my hometown; I would be a regular. It can definitely get loud, as other reviewers have noted, but the food is worth it.

Date of visit: August 2018
Team_CRG, Guest Relations Manager at Green Lemon, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thanks for visiting, and leaving us a great review. We thank you for your kind words, and are so pleased to hear we could turn your day around! We cant wait to fiesta with you again soon!

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

This places is great. I like the food, the bowls are healthy and delicious. Too bad I didn’t take a picture. I don’t give 5 stars because of the wait. The 3 times I’ve been here the wait for a table and food is ridiculous.

Date of visit: July 2018

So pleased to hear you enjoy dining with us!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

So with early dinner before 6 it was happy hour. 4 buck for a glass of sangria, and we all had 3 tacos for 8 bucks each, normally 12. Also had the triple tortillas chips which come with pico, guacamole and queso. We all piged out on them. Service was good, food was ok. I was full with 3 tacos and the glass of sangria. It is loud inside but very friendly. I had the tuna soft taco, with chicken gigante, and the rosa taco, I licked the chicken and Rosa, was not impressed with the tuna. It was an inexpensive dinner for 4.

Date of visit: August 2018
Team_CRG, Guest Relations Manager at Green Lemon, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you for visiting, and leaving us a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back in soon!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Great taco's, great drinks .. music, just louder than I expected. Stopped in on Saturday around 4pm after seeing on here, great taco's (3 for $8 during happy hour) and good drinks. They is a DJ so the place is loud but really enjoyed the food and would come back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Team_CRG, Guest Relations Manager at Green Lemon, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thanks for visiting, and leaving us a great review. We cant wait to fiesta with you again soon!

Been to Green Lemon? Share your experiences!