“Mini donuts heaven”

Mini Doughnut Factory
Ranked #2 of 54 Bakeries in Tampa
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

What can I say that hasn't already been said by other reviews.... maybe delicious, scrumptious, Yummolicious, divine, appetizing, or delectable. They are really good, my favorite bacon maple or maybe fruity pebbles or French toast. Wow, just get a 24 pack and try them all.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

These are mini cake doughnuts so you can try several different flavors. You can choose one of their speciality ones or create your own. The doughnuts are light and warm. The prices are reasonable and the service is excellent. You can watch the doughnuts being made as you wait. There is even a bench for kids to stand on so they can see. I loved the cotton candy one. Not much seating inside.

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Let me start out by saying, not all donuts are created equal. These donuts are amazing! They are mini cake donuts with different toppings, but the cake donuts are not dry and the toppings are very unique offering something for everyone. We had a group of 5 people so we decided to go big with the 35 pack. With the 35 pack we could get up to 7 different flavors (5 donuts each flavor) and that was more than enough. The most popular with our group were the Sweet Pig bacon donut (best bacon donut I have ever had), French toast, and anti-filled. But the cotton candy donut had us skeptical and turned out to be surprisingly good plus it is something you probably won't be able to find anywhere else. On a Sunday morning it was pretty crowded, there aren't a lot of tables to eat there (especially if you have more than 4 people in your group) and parking is limited. On the plus side, after placing your order, your warm, delicious donuts are ready very fast.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

These are about the size of the donuts in the sleeves you get at the mini marts. However, these donuts are hot off the press when you walk. You literally watch them come off the conveyor belt. Lots of toppings to choose from. I liked all the ones I tried. These are the good cake donuts, not those Krispy Kreme kind.

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

These donuts are extremely good with a lot of different options. The downside is that to make them is a very tedious process and takes way, way longer than expected. I walked in the door at 7:05am and order 35 donuts for the office and walked out the door at 7:35. 30 mins is too long on a work day.