“Pretty view”

Hurricane Dockside Grill
Ranked #8 of 76 Restaurants in Tavares
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: American
Description: Hurricane Grill & Wings strives to bring you a remarkable experience and maintain a unique sense of family and camaraderie with our employees, guests, and neighbors. We are committed to quality, value and total guest satisfaction. We use all natural chicken, premium fresh beef that is certified Angus and our produce is sourced directly from premium growers. At each restaurant we want to be a valuable member and advocate of that community. That's why it's required of our restaurants to continually work to support community-based programs and efforts through active participation, fundraisers, sponsorships, and much more. At every restaurant, the welfare of our employees, guests, and community members will always be an essential part of who we are. Our cooking oils contain no trans fats and a percentage of the oil is recycled into the making of bio-diesel fuel.
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Getting right off the boat with family was a great experience, but right at lunch time it was amost too busy we were worried about hitting other boats

Maddison T, Public Relations Manager at Hurricane Dockside Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2018

Met friends here last Saturday night and were lucky enough to sit outside in the beautiful weather. Food was great, many choices. Everyone was happy with their meal and drinks. Would recommend if you are in the area or passing through.

Maddison T, Public Relations Manager at Hurricane Dockside Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Hi Heather, Thank you for the 5-Star review. We are happy to hear that you and your friends enjoyed your evening and look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by on a whim and we're pleasently surprised, good food, my mom and I both have allergies, Staciee was fantastic at ensuring we didn't have any issues. Our food was out on a timly baises. The atomphere is sweet, boats going bye, nice breeze, just perfect.

Maddison T, Public Relations Manager at Hurricane Dockside Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you for the 5-Star review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We were here for a visit on Easter, needed an early dinner and drinks. It was about four, and not crowded, although the restaurant continued to fill up as we were there. We started with beer and mojitos, followed with the roasted corn and grilled avocados appetisers. We ordered a second portion of the corn, wings with ancho chili sauce and coco loco sauce on the side, and an order of Korean bbq tacos. Everything was fantastic, and unique. There are hot wings everywhere, but the two sauces I tried were exceptional. Great flavors, decent heat. The roasted corn is coated with butter, cheese, and spices, we all loved it. We each had several drinks, the bill was 87$ before tip. All the while we enjoyed a shady table under a ceiling fan, overlooking the Dead River.

Maddison T, Public Relations Manager at Hurricane Dockside Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Hi Peter, Thank you for the excellent review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your Easter meal and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Ambre

I am in Tavares on business, when I am I stay at the Holiday Inn Express next door to the Hurricane Dockside Grille because the restaurant is right on the water and is a great place to hang out.

Tonight however, I am traveling and am facing some uncertainty about my health and am awaiting some news that could be that type of news you don't want to get. I really don't feel well enough to be traveling, but you have to make a living so you do what you do.

I sat at the bar as I always do and a young lady named Ambre was the serving at the bar this evening. I find it easy to strike up a conversation with anybody that will listen and as I was the only person sitting at the bar, I had an ongoing conversation with Ambre as she served the customers sitting at the tables near the bar.

As the conversation continued, the fact that I wasn't feeling all that great came up. Without boring you with the details of the conversation, I just want to say that this young lady has a beautiful soul and is genuinely a beautiful and kind person. She listened and comforted me more than she knows with her kind words and awesome personality.

Thank you Ambre.

To the owners. I sincerely hope you know what this young lady does for your customers while slinging drinks.

Oh yeah, the food was pretty good too.

Maddison T, Public Relations Manager at Hurricane Dockside Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Thank you for the great review! We will commend Ambre on the job well done and look forward to seeing you again soon!