All reviews blackout shades usb ports awesome hotel stayed here bike week two bedroom suite the hotel staff standard breakfast the breakfast area comfortable stay fitness room short drive easy access first floor front desk staff mount dora keurig
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Just about 10 miles from Mt Dora. Shopping district near by. The two bedroom suite is very comfortable. Good customer service. Free continental breakfast and pet friendly. Bedroom cleaning needs improvement.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank learsisrael
Becca M, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tavares, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel to be your home away from home during your trip to Tavares-Leesburg! We work hard to provide each of our guests with a stay that they deserve. We're so happy our great breakfast and comfortable rooms could accommodate you! We hope you think of us on your next trip.

Reviewed October 21, 2018

My mother and I spent two nights here while visiting my sister. The room we had was on the first floor and spacious. The bed was Ridiculously comfortable. There were many pillows on the bed. The pillow cases were embroidered with what there were (firm, soft, med)! We were right next to the gym which I loved! I am an early riser so I am unsure of the noise level if you are "sleep in" kind. I did not have a problem with noise in the evening. The walls seemed well insulated for sound. Some people (they are everywhere) do not take care when closing their doors and let them slam shut. That is my only noise complaint. Rooms were clean and I was surprised at how large the bathroom was. There were USB ports (as well as outlets) built right into the walls. I don't watch T.V., but there was a nice flat screen on an arm for tilting and angling. There was a pool outside (did not use) and a lovely breakfast in the morning. Continental plus more, all included in your stay. There was plenty of parking and we were able to walk next door to a wonderful restaurant.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Becca M, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tavares, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Thank you Bobble Jean M. for such a lovely review. The staff at our Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Tavares was thrilled to accommodate you during your time. We strive to deliver of guests with exceptional service and care during their stay with us. We hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed September 23, 2018

We decided to stay 2 nights at the Holiday Inn Express and explore the local attractions. The Hotel is locate just off the highway and has easy access to the surrounding attractions. To my surprise, the noise from the highway is very quiet, the only noise you have to worry about is that from inside. The staff was great for us but the only complaint I have is that they don't control the people at night. We had kids slamming doors and running up and down the hallways until 130am. This was on the first floor and the staff had to see or hear this because it was next to the check in counter. This is my only complaint, very clean and worth the stay.

Room tip: Contact the office as soon as you have a problem.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Becca M, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tavares, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed the location of our hotel. However, we apologize for the noise that took place at night. We will do retraining with our staff on how to handle things like that. We always take our guest feedback seriously. Hope to have you again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

This is by far one of the quietest hotels I have stayed at. I never heard any noise in the hallways or from the next rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pool is clean. The breakfast area was clean. The fitness room could have been a little bit colder was the only thing I found that needed to be adjusted. I would definitely return!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Becca M, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tavares, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

We appreciate you sharing a review of your recent stay at our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Tavares-Leesburg! We are so happy you chose to make us a part of this trip. We work hard to give each guest the best stay possible and all your kind comments let us know that we could do that for you. We you make our hotel your home away from home for traditions to come. Safe travels!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

The hotel staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and because I was a platinum rewards member, I ended up staying for use of my reward points. The room was spacious and clean and the business lobby was spacious with use of an internet. A desktop computer was set for use by those who had no equipment with them and office materials were available for use.

The complimentary breakfast had a nice variety which was replenished in short amounts as to keep items fresh and hot. I was pleasantly surprised to see the breakfast area quite full for almost the entire time that it was open and most everyone was polite and happy. When it comes to food establishments, that is a very good sign.

My stay was pleasant and delightful and my girlfriend, her daughter and her daughter were content with the pleasantness as well as the businesslike approach to ensure that our stay was comfortable. The hotel was in a perfect location with access to anywhere and without traffic congestion. I would recommend this Holiday Inn in Tavares to everyone.

Room tip: We were on the second floor, but my travels throughout the hotel seemed quiet.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Becca M, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tavares, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

THANK YOUUU so much for sharing the details of your stay at our Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Tavares-Leesburg! We are even more grateful that we were able to be exactly what you were looking for. Our team aims to provide a memorable experience and we can’t help but smile knowing that this was made possible during your visit. It is through your words of praise & encouragement that make us proud of what we do! We hope you make our hotel your home away from home for traditions to come. We are looking forward to seeing you again to give you another 5-star experience!