Open today: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great people great diving

Great diving off conch republic! Always a good time dive master is always wonderful and patient no... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
kristina g
via mobile
Great experience

We had a great time diving with Conch Republic Divers! The only downside was that we missed seeing... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Roam191865

All reviews dive shop top notch christmas tree these guys dive boat spiegel grove great operation awesome dive cattle boat four days ask questions shop staff diving experience open water certification excellent customer service highly recommend this company key largo area
Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

Myself and a friend spent four days diving with CRD. I absolutely enjoyed all my dives with them. Gary and Brenda are great people. All of their Captains and crew were friendly and accommodating. Even on the few trips that had alot of divers.
It felt like diving with friends. I can't recommend them enough.
I believe they would be great for the vacation ( dive every once and awhile ) to tech savvy divers.
We had some very memorable dives on the Speigel Grove and the Duane. Some very beautiful reefs as well.
They have two boats. Both are in great shape.
Loved it.
I just want to dive with them more.
Wade

1  Thank wadebradley
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

I visited Conch Republic Divers while on rest and relaxation after a long deployment. The owner and staff were very helpful in getting my dives together and helping with my gear. Very relaxed and cordial atmosphere on and off yhe boat. Dive Master pointed out great sea life and picture opportunities. I would love to return with fellow divers for more than 4 days of diving.

1  Thank DiverJames
Reviewed February 20, 2017

Great staff. had an amazing weekend diving the eagle and molasses reef. They kept our gear at their shop overnight, and had everything ready for us the next morning. Best dive trip I've had in the keys.

1  Thank larryatirb
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Just finished a 3-day wreck and reef dive trip on the Republic Diver. Great boat, fabulous crew, and all-around well run shop. Always appreciate finding a group with such high professional standards.

Of course the dive sites lived up to their reputation too so I'll be back. Will certainly do business with Conch Republic again.

1  Thank Jim B
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

This dive shop in Tavernier is wonderful! Everyone is nice and knowledgeable. Had a great time diving!