“We'll run, great reefs”

Conch Republic Divers
Ranked #5 of 25 Tours in Tavernier
More attraction details
Owner description: Conch Republic Divers offers primarily private and semiprivate instruction. We do not try to be the fastest around or the cheapest-especially for the basic open water class. It is our approach that you get scuba certified once and you might as well do it right!That said, I believe our price is competitive. At the end of your course you will have a dive table and a log book. Our instructors are patient and thorough and have been diving for years.After scuba diving you'll also like our private warm water showers with dressing area. Plus dedicated internet access for checking your email.Come join our captains and crew and let us provide you with a scuba diving adventure while enjoying other activities the Florida Keys has to offer. Staying in Key Largo or Islamorada, Tavernier is only a few miles to go to have some of the best scuba diving while in the Florida Keys.
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

We'd never been to the Keys to dive, and this was among the best ( compared to other spots in NC, Cozumel Mexico, New England,Hawaii) lots of fish, moray eels, stingrays, reef sharks. Excellent!
The staff at Conch Republic was top notch. Briefings with diagrams by Jason were very well done, the crew on the boats attentive and professional. Brenda and her husband have a great shop. Thank you!

1  Thank Lgrantsm
in 6 reviews
"dive operator"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

Myself and a friend spent four days diving with CRD. I absolutely enjoyed all my dives with them. Gary and Brenda are great people. All of their Captains and crew were friendly and accommodating. Even on the few trips that had alot of divers.
It felt like diving with friends. I can't recommend them enough.
I believe they would be great for the vacation ( dive every once and awhile ) to tech savvy divers.
We had some very memorable dives on the Speigel Grove and the Duane. Some very beautiful reefs as well.
They have two boats. Both are in great shape.
Loved it.
I just want to dive with them more.
Wade

1  Thank wadebradley
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

I visited Conch Republic Divers while on rest and relaxation after a long deployment. The owner and staff were very helpful in getting my dives together and helping with my gear. Very relaxed and cordial atmosphere on and off yhe boat. Dive Master pointed out great sea life and picture opportunities. I would love to return with fellow divers for more than 4 days of diving.

1  Thank DiverJames
Reviewed February 20, 2017

Great staff. had an amazing weekend diving the eagle and molasses reef. They kept our gear at their shop overnight, and had everything ready for us the next morning. Best dive trip I've had in the keys.

1  Thank larryatirb