Open today: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Good people! Good business!

In September we stopped in to fill our scuba tanks and ended up spending an hour or more talking... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Dorismccauley
via mobile
Great people great diving

Great diving off conch republic! Always a good time dive master is always wonderful and patient no... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kristina g
via mobile

All reviews dive shop top notch christmas tree these guys dive boat spiegel grove great operation awesome dive cattle boat four days ask questions shop staff diving experience open water certification excellent customer service highly recommend this company key largo area
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

We were referred here to finish my open water certification. My girlfriend was already certified, as were her uncle and aunt who joined us, but we were all able to dive together and had a great time. Donna was an excellent instructor and Jason was a fantastic Captain. Both were exceptionally knowledgeable, skilled and personable. We felt safe and excited for both days of diving and completely enjoyed ourselves. Our total experience could not have been better and we will DEFINITELY be back to dive with Conch Republic Divers. Brenda runs a great shop with excellent customer service, top-notch gear and skilled co-workers.

2  Thank Brew S
Reviewed March 18, 2017

Nothing went right for my husband and I personally at the beginning of our trip, but Brenda and Conch Republic Divers made everything right, "That's what we do!" This was her response each time something happened, followed with a big smile and a solution! We had several dives scheduled through the week both with Conch and with another dive shop. On our first day we we became ill .We tried to make the best of it and went out on the boat with Dan, (who by the way was super sweet and helpful the whole time), and by the time we got to our dive spot I was throwing up! Got down & was fine, but my husband started feeling bad and I started throwing up again it was the worst thing that could possibly happen,but Brenda rearranged EVERYTHING, we had booked a dive for the afternoon, no problem we will move that to another day, dive booked with our competitor no problem! Brenda contacted the competitive dive shop to cancel for us. Need any special accommodations for your gear "NO PROBLEM THAT'S WHAT WE DO!" Jason, Mike, and Captain Gary are all the BEST! We had some great dives, met some awesome divers, saw some cool fish, SS Benwood Wreck, Molasses Reef, and my personal favorite Pleasure Reef. Each dive Dan, Jason, Mike or Gary were right there to help you get off and get back on the boat, help you through whatever needed to be done (Dan will even bring ya water when you are puking), and each time you said thank you their response would be, "That's what we do! It's our job!!" Well from 2 Texas Divers we would say best dive shop in the Florida Keys! We'll be back!!!

2  Thank hawaiiandreamer
Reviewed March 4, 2017

This was our second trip with CR Divers, a morning 2 tank. Rental equipment was excellent, safety a high priority. We enjoyed a short half hour ride to the reef, where the diving was better than we anticipated. Islamorada is one of the bettter sites for FL diving.

1  Thank GaryfromChevyChase
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

We'd never been to the Keys to dive, and this was among the best ( compared to other spots in NC, Cozumel Mexico, New England,Hawaii) lots of fish, moray eels, stingrays, reef sharks. Excellent!
The staff at Conch Republic was top notch. Briefings with diagrams by Jason were very well done, the crew on the boats attentive and professional. Brenda and her husband have a great shop. Thank you!

1  Thank Lgrantsm
Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

Myself and a friend spent four days diving with CRD. I absolutely enjoyed all my dives with them. Gary and Brenda are great people. All of their Captains and crew were friendly and accommodating. Even on the few trips that had alot of divers.
It felt like diving with friends. I can't recommend them enough.
I believe they would be great for the vacation ( dive every once and awhile ) to tech savvy divers.
We had some very memorable dives on the Speigel Grove and the Duane. Some very beautiful reefs as well.
They have two boats. Both are in great shape.
Loved it.
I just want to dive with them more.
Wade