“Great crew, Dived with them 6 years now”

Conch Republic Divers
Ranked #5 of 25 Tours in Tavernier
More attraction details
Owner description: Conch Republic Divers offers primarily private and semiprivate instruction. We do not try to be the fastest around or the cheapest-especially for the basic open water class. It is our approach that you get scuba certified once and you might as well do it right!That said, I believe our price is competitive. At the end of your course you will have a dive table and a log book. Our instructors are patient and thorough and have been diving for years.After scuba diving you'll also like our private warm water showers with dressing area. Plus dedicated internet access for checking your email.Come join our captains and crew and let us provide you with a scuba diving adventure while enjoying other activities the Florida Keys has to offer. Staying in Key Largo or Islamorada, Tavernier is only a few miles to go to have some of the best scuba diving while in the Florida Keys.
Reviewed April 12, 2017

They are a great operation. 6 years I have been using them and happy everytime. They are not for everyone and I am happy about that. They are the best dive operation I have used ever.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"dive operator"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

We were referred here to finish my open water certification. My girlfriend was already certified, as were her uncle and aunt who joined us, but we were all able to dive together and had a great time. Donna was an excellent instructor and Jason was a fantastic Captain. Both were exceptionally knowledgeable, skilled and personable. We felt safe and excited for both days of diving and completely enjoyed ourselves. Our total experience could not have been better and we will DEFINITELY be back to dive with Conch Republic Divers. Brenda runs a great shop with excellent customer service, top-notch gear and skilled co-workers.

2  Thank Brew S
Reviewed March 18, 2017

Nothing went right for my husband and I personally at the beginning of our trip, but Brenda and Conch Republic Divers made everything right, "That's what we do!" This was her response each time something happened, followed with a big smile and a solution! We had several dives scheduled through the week both with Conch and with another dive shop. On our first day we we became ill .We tried to make the best of it and went out on the boat with Dan, (who by the way was super sweet and helpful the whole time), and by the time we got to our dive spot I was throwing up! Got down & was fine, but my husband started feeling bad and I started throwing up again it was the worst thing that could possibly happen,but Brenda rearranged EVERYTHING, we had booked a dive for the afternoon, no problem we will move that to another day, dive booked with our competitor no problem! Brenda contacted the competitive dive shop to cancel for us. Need any special accommodations for your gear "NO PROBLEM THAT'S WHAT WE DO!" Jason, Mike, and Captain Gary are all the BEST! We had some great dives, met some awesome divers, saw some cool fish, SS Benwood Wreck, Molasses Reef, and my personal favorite Pleasure Reef. Each dive Dan, Jason, Mike or Gary were right there to help you get off and get back on the boat, help you through whatever needed to be done (Dan will even bring ya water when you are puking), and each time you said thank you their response would be, "That's what we do! It's our job!!" Well from 2 Texas Divers we would say best dive shop in the Florida Keys! We'll be back!!!

2  Thank hawaiiandreamer
Reviewed March 4, 2017

This was our second trip with CR Divers, a morning 2 tank. Rental equipment was excellent, safety a high priority. We enjoyed a short half hour ride to the reef, where the diving was better than we anticipated. Islamorada is one of the bettter sites for FL diving.

1  Thank GaryfromChevyChase