Open today: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Good people! Good business!

In September we stopped in to fill our scuba tanks and ended up spending an hour or more talking... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Dorismccauley
via mobile
Great people great diving

Great diving off conch republic! Always a good time dive master is always wonderful and patient no... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kristina g
via mobile

All reviews dive shop top notch christmas tree these guys dive boat spiegel grove great operation awesome dive cattle boat four days ask questions shop staff diving experience open water certification excellent customer service highly recommend this company key largo area
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Dove with them for first time in May. Overall pretty good operation. good equipment and helpful in office. Smaller groups than the usual subjects in Key largo so that was refreshing. However, distance from Molasses and Spiegel Grove make this less than ideal for traveling that far North. If planning to dive up there better to get the ride out of MM100 but these guys have decent sites nearby too.

Did try to set up to get NAUI AOW dives signed off but found out when we got there that the NAUI instructor on staff isn't current with credentials so the ones that needed signed couldn't do any of the dives for credit. Not a real issue, still had a good time.

1  Thank Joe S
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

My boys and I got our first reef dive and wreck dive with Conch Republic Divers. They were and are great. Very easy to work with. I picked up tanks in our boat. That's cool. Their dive boat is awesome. The first mate Dan was cool. The whole shop was great. If your looking for a dive shop this is it. Thanks guys you were great.

1  Thank Hallnass
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

This company is wonderful to work with. Their equipment all worked great and the captain took us to two beautiful reefs. We had people of every skill level on the dive with us and they all seemed to enjoy it as much as we did. Friendly staff and knowledgeable too.

1  Thank 740caitlinu
Reviewed April 12, 2017

They are a great operation. 6 years I have been using them and happy everytime. They are not for everyone and I am happy about that. They are the best dive operation I have used ever.

Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

We were referred here to finish my open water certification. My girlfriend was already certified, as were her uncle and aunt who joined us, but we were all able to dive together and had a great time. Donna was an excellent instructor and Jason was a fantastic Captain. Both were exceptionally knowledgeable, skilled and personable. We felt safe and excited for both days of diving and completely enjoyed ourselves. Our total experience could not have been better and we will DEFINITELY be back to dive with Conch Republic Divers. Brenda runs a great shop with excellent customer service, top-notch gear and skilled co-workers.

2  Thank Brew S