Open today: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great people great diving

Great diving off conch republic! Always a good time dive master is always wonderful and patient no... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
kristina g
via mobile
Great experience

We had a great time diving with Conch Republic Divers! The only downside was that we missed seeing... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Roam191865

All reviews dive shop top notch christmas tree these guys dive boat spiegel grove great operation awesome dive cattle boat four days ask questions shop staff diving experience open water certification excellent customer service highly recommend this company key largo area
Reviewed August 16, 2017

This is a friendly and professional operation. We recently relocated to area and wanted to get our PADI Open Water Certification. We choose this business because it came highly recommended by other businesses in area and we live local. We opted not to do computer study but to read material and do classroom there. We stopped a few times to look around and to ask questions. Owner Brenda and and one of her instructors, Dan, answered all our questions in such a friendly manner that we decided to do our training with them. Our instructor Mark Birk was a consummate professional. Friendly, experienced, confident and full of patience, Mark guided us through classroom work and tests, into pool for closed water exercises, and then on to the ocean for practice dives and certification. Total time after doing study material, four days. We totally enjoyed the experience, had super dives, and fell ready and competent to enjoy this sport. I will go out of my way to direct prospective divers here. All personnel, their two boats, and dive shop are top notch. I should also mention that we are in our mid 60s and they made us feel like kids again. I would go back and do it again in a heartbeat. If we decide we need refresher or advanced training it will be here. Well done to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2017

Dove with them for first time in May. Overall pretty good operation. good equipment and helpful in office. Smaller groups than the usual subjects in Key largo so that was refreshing. However, distance from Molasses and Spiegel Grove make this less than ideal for traveling that far North. If planning to dive up there better to get the ride out of MM100 but these guys have decent sites nearby too.

Did try to set up to get NAUI AOW dives signed off but found out when we got there that the NAUI instructor on staff isn't current with credentials so the ones that needed signed couldn't do any of the dives for credit. Not a real issue, still had a good time.

1  Thank Joe S
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

My boys and I got our first reef dive and wreck dive with Conch Republic Divers. They were and are great. Very easy to work with. I picked up tanks in our boat. That's cool. Their dive boat is awesome. The first mate Dan was cool. The whole shop was great. If your looking for a dive shop this is it. Thanks guys you were great.

1  Thank Hallnass
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

This company is wonderful to work with. Their equipment all worked great and the captain took us to two beautiful reefs. We had people of every skill level on the dive with us and they all seemed to enjoy it as much as we did. Friendly staff and knowledgeable too.

1  Thank 740caitlinu
Reviewed April 12, 2017

They are a great operation. 6 years I have been using them and happy everytime. They are not for everyone and I am happy about that. They are the best dive operation I have used ever.