“Beautiful views ”

Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, View, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Gators Cafe & Saloon is ready for your vacation in Treasure Island, Florida! What was once a small beach bar has grown into a 400 seat sports bar and restaurant complex, with waterfront views of historic John's Pass and the Gulf of Mexico. Our second floor comes fully-equipped with the Gator's Saloon Tasting Room, The Tiki Lounge at Gators and a sunset view that will make all of your Facebook friends jealous.
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Love the atmosphere and The food is AMAZING! Ive been here twice and so far have tried the crab cakes, calamari, Po boy and the grouper sandwich and it was soooooooo good! Especially the Po boy on a perfectly amoroso roll. The waiters are great and the service is insanely fast even when the place was so packed!

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Went in to order some to go lunch for me and my friend a salad and bacon cheeseburger. After waiting 15 minutes before my order was taken and 20 minutes to receive it. I cashed out and left. Upon arriving home I opened up the box containing my cheeseburger and noticed it was not cooked medium, but well done, actually it was Crispier than the bacon on the cheeseburger. The manager was apologetic and had the kitchen make a new one. I checked it before I left, looked fairly good, however when I got home (I live 5 minutes away) I bit into the burger. Not very tasty I expected a better tasting burger tossed it in the trash. Never going to order food there again

1  Thank George M
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Staying nearby so already visited twice and the food is really good , the staff very friendly and attentive . We have had the coconut shrimp , chicken tenders and just sitting at the outside bar and watching the sun go down with a cocktail and dolphins swimming by is just fabulous and of course there has been live music both times we have been so I'm sure we will be back very soon .

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

We ate here one night on a recent visit to the area. I had the clam chowder which was quite tasty however served lukewarm. My husband loved the coconut shrimp and we really enjoyed sitting outside in the dock at night.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

We sat outside, upstairs for dinner tonight. The waiter took so long to take our order...never wrote it down...and my plate came our wrong, even after waiting 45 minutes to be served.
He was quite rude. Never brought my corrected order but was quick to give us the check.b food was just OK. Not worth the wait or the prices.

1  Thank JoJo676