All reviews within walking distance charcoal grill rooms are clean picnic area beach trip tampa area our entire stay ice machine great pool full size refrigerator separate bedroom fantastic stay longer stay across the street publix grocery store the cottages gulf of mexico
Reviewed January 2, 2018

I stay here every time i am in St Pete's area,it's close to my favorite restaurants and a Publix grocery store.Rooms are clean and comfortable.Has a nice pool and BBQ area,ice machine and right on the beach,don't have to cross the street.Parking spaces are a bit tight,so if u have a large vehicle is can be complicated to get out.

Room Tip: The rooms upstairs are bigger,but also more expensive.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank triniorl
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Excellent place to get a good dose of beach. Walk to restaurants or publix. Our second time here, we will be back. We've done the cottages and the gulf view apartment. The view from the apartment is incredible.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

This motel is amazing. It is a small Mom and Pops place that is exactly what we needed. Somewhere clean, on the beach, with a pool basic necessities and friendly staff. The rates are great and you are in walking distance of Publix and the center of everything. I would definitely return.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to this hotel for 15+ years for our vacation spot (we lived in Denver). Rooms are clean and updated. The outside courtyard is a nice place to relax and best of all, it's right on the ocean. The beach doesn't get too crowded and has white sand. Because it's on the Gulf of Mexico there are small waves 1-2 feet so it's good for families with small children.It's also less than a mile from John's pass. The owners (Walter and Anna) are very nice and helpful. Even though we live here now we still come here to do a weekend beach trip. Will come back soon.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

My fiance and I stayed at the Suncoast for 2 nights and it was great. If you are looking for a clean, reasonable priced room with an amazing view right on the beach you must check this place out! I am very picky with the cleanliness of places but this place was definitely on point. We will definitely stay here again and I will be recommending this place to my friends and family.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple