The room was very clean and always kept that way by us and the staff . We ate breakfast every day in room although an on grounds restaurant was available . The cost for us was about $50 for the week . A two burner surface was available which was ample for us , No oven . The dishes and place settings were for four . The refrigerator was full size and plenty cold . We had a king size bed , two sitting chairs , two night stands , and two chairs for the breakfast table . Plenty of lighting . The room was quite at night even though we were near the elevator - no gulf view . The pool and hot tub were in the courtyard with ample recliners to catch the sun or relax and read . There also was a very nice deck with ample umbrella tables and recliners . Newspapers were provided daily including Sunday . The service was remarkable ( Richie ) . Very clean and well kept Resort . Will return in 2013 .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida