The Bilar is located on the beach in Treasure Island: a beautiful beach. The room was ok but was worn. The room had a nice view of the pool and the Gulf of Mexico. So, we were fine because we were there for the beach more than the room. Treasure Island is a wonderful place to visit. Across the street from the hotel is a CVS. And there are a number of eateries within walking distance of the hotel. The pool is nice too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida