“Great pizza!”
Review of Rosati's Pizza

Rosati's Pizza
Ranked #17 of 88 Restaurants in Valrico
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

We order take out on a regular basis. They always have coupons and offer other specials or deals to save you a little money. The sauce is delicious. We love the "Pick 4" and the fact that you can customize and order online!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank fowlermess

Reviewed April 18, 2018

Wow....were holding an all day meeting at a hotel and looking for something other than sandwiches for lunch. Ordered both Deep Dish and Thin Crust for the group of 13. First....Delivered ON TIME! That is the key when you are having a meeting with a full agenda! Second....Delivery Person was great, brought everything ( plates, etc ) as well as crushed pepper & fresh Parm! Third....AWESOME pizza! Have had my share from NYC to Chicago and this was very good! Finally, due to the order size, they also provided some cheese bread and cinnamon bread and it was FINE! Would do this again and if you live close, order one up!! Believe it is Take Out or Delivery Only...

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank JL223
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I drove 40 min, to get here. We thought we could dine in, but it’s take out or delivery. We were told we could order a pizza, and eat at the liquor store next so. Kind of we weird, but we did it, lol. The pizza was really good and fresh.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank strommie
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Rosati's may have the very best pizza ever. The sauce is amazing. We also have enjoyed the lasagna and various salads. Location at corner of Bloomingdales and Lithia Pincrest means quick delivery to lots of south Brandon and Valrico area.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Rosati's has excellent Pizza. They also deliver. They provide high quality well made pizza. They are also well known for their excellent deep dish pizza. I made the mistake of ordering one of their larger size pizzas for just two people. It was excellent and just exactly as I ordered it, but was way too much. I will adjust my order accordingly next time.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Rosati's Pizza? Share your experiences!