Inn at the Beach
US$99
Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$104
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
1,409 results
All reviewsacross the streetcontinental breakfastwater bottlesshark teethdonutsshort walkshops and restaurantsthe crow's nestquiet streetyogurtpool and hot tubbeautiful venicenice breakfastthe location is perfectclean roomsvenice avenuewonderful stay
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Just an overnight stop, but a great welcome and good advice on local restaurants. Rooms are nice, light and airy with pleasant pastel colours. Microwave and coffee machine is useful for longer stays. Very comfy bed. The only downside of the room was the noise of people walking in the room upstairs. It was significant, maybe I just was unlucky with the people upstairs. Great for an evening stroll on the beach to watch sunset. Nice simple breakfast included but breakfast room small just 3 or 4 tables. Not good wifi reception in room but ok from reception.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Fotofinder
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We recently stayed here as we have multiple times in past.Reception always welcoming. Room ready,clean with cute balcony. We had a kitchenette to keep our fresh grapefruit,juice,etc. Breakfast in morning simple but perfect. Coffee always available as well as water. Wireless in room no problem. Pool small but warm and also whirlpool.immediately across from beautiful beach with daily yoga. Close to town. Be sure to visit Cassariano for incredible food right on Venice ave. Will go back year after year.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank knit27
Reviewed February 7, 2012

My wife and I stayed here after friends recommended the Inn to us. I'll say up front that we are both particular about location, cleanliness and comfort. We achived all three while walking across the street to Venice Beach. I was impressed by how clean the rooms were kept, after me dragging in beach sand, the staff worked hard to be sure all comforts were taken care of. We were provided beach towels, chairs, plenty of bottled water and even a sand sifter to look for sharks teeth on the beach (I found many). Our room was located on a common balcony with about four other rooms, mostly that was OK. The only reason this property scored a very good, is they allow smoking in the common balcony area outside of the rooms, they also allowed smoking at the pool....a real negative for my wife and myself. I don't think non smokers should be subjected to smoking in common areas, especially around the pools where families and kids congregate. I hope they consider a non smoking policy for the common areas soon, I did mention this to the management.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the upper level with the private balcony that faces the beach, there are only two.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Craig S
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We stayed for six nights in January. The room was beautifully decorated, well stocked with dishes and other items, and very clean. Loved the private patio. Beds and pillows are incredibly comfortable. The muffins and scones from a local bakery added to the nice selection at breakfast. Internet in the room worked great, the channel selection on the tv was very good. Venice Beach is only steps away, and beach chairs, towels and chilled water bottles are all available at the desk. Downtown Venice, with its shops and restaurants, is only about a 10 minute walk away. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and definitely plan to return!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GEC
Reviewed January 20, 2012

The Inn at the Beach is a super clean, cute & cozy resort. The staff made our stay spledid! They were very friendly & knowledgable about the area. My friends, 1st time Florida visitors from Alaska loved the place as I also did. You are a stones throw from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. The beach was gorgeous and the sunsets breath taking! We hung out at the relaxing pool & hot tub & made some lifelong friends. I spent an extra day & my Alaskan friends were allowed a very late check out for they had to fly out of Miami very early the next morning........Thanks Kindly, we will not forget you!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends