“One of the best sushi place”
Review of Bushido Sushi

Bushido Sushi
Ranked #75 of 248 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 18 July 2017

They have an excellent menu and choices of my favorite sake. My grand daughter and I usually order a combination bento box. It is very very good

Reviewed 9 July 2017

OMG, I've left Kumos for Bushido Sushi. I always thought for years Kumo's Sushi was the best in town, and I've been mistaken. Bushido's Ginger salad is by far better. The dressing is thicker and not watery like Kumos. So it was nice that it actually stuck to the lettuce. I love their Josh Roll. If you go with a friends and you guys are lobster lovers, get the Lobster Roll. You're gonna love it. Truly amazing. The staff is also great! Very friendly.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Ho, the owner, always has beautiful fresh fish displayed at the sushi bar. Yen, the server, is delightful and lovable. The crab rangoon is hands down the best in venice. O have tried it every where, however, I keep coming back for theirs. There are specials and a wide variety of choices. If all others were to disappear, I would not be disappointed. I live here.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We love Bushido for Sushi. Great location on Venice Av in our quant little town of Venice Florida. The sushi is good as well as the Miso soup and the noodles/rice. Its small inside but a nice place to eat.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Growing up on sushi I know good fresh sushi when i taste it. Parking limited. Sushi fresh made, entree of teriyaki beef , very tender not much beef, taste bit watery not real teriyaki sauce i like bit more stronger sauce coming from Southern CAlifornia where real Japaneese restaurants flourish city Gardena, Torrance where the real Japaneese restaurants are born. The sushi guys weren't japaneese think other asian decents.
Waitress from viet nam maybe. For $19.99 I expected alot more beef and teriyaki sauce not noticable. Fried rice was good, soup excellent, salad different dressing.