“great food and service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I went with the Wednesday special of Cedar Board Salmon. The friends we were with felt that their salmon was overcooked...that's possible...it may have been a bit dry...but I enjoyed mine. If you eat here...don't miss the deep fried pickles. They were a real surprise to us!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

You might miss this place tucked away in a strip mall. You'd be making a mistake. Very good fresh fish and excellent service. It is cute on the inside anyway.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

Two had the blackened cedar planked salmon (special on Wednesday 12.99) excellent.
One had broiled haddock, also delicious. Good job on the vegetable (broccoli) al dente. Rice was not very good. Bland, no flavor,but that is a small negative. I put some hot sauce on it. The salmon was excellent, juicy, and not fishy at all. I like the little rolls, but could eat too many of them.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

My wife had the trigger fish with beans and rice and I had the Monday special which was fish and chips (Pollock). Both meals were excellent. There is plenty of parking and the wait staff is very friendly. There are outside seats on the sidewalk and the restaurant accommodates canines and the chef also accommodates special requests. We spoke with the owner, Dean, who is a very down-to-earth and pleasant individual. Our waitress Jill was fantastic along with another waiter name John. We've been here before and they are both phenomenal.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

We went here with friends who are from the area. I was very surprised that this restaurant is located in a strip mall. Seating is limited because of the restaurant size. Fresh fish selections are displayed on a board on one side while the special of the day can be viewed on the opposite wall. They offer a three course meal for under $20 but I had the grouper platter which was $21.90. Price seemed high given portion size compared to other restaurants I have been to in Florida. Great spot for a quick meal!Our server Casey was great and was assisted by John, a transplant from CT!