“Best Croque Monsieur outside Paris!”
Review of Croissant & Co

Croissant & Co
Ranked #1 of 14 Dessert in Venice
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 10, 2017

This is a very cute cafe on Venice's Main Street. Nice service, wonderful food including fresh croissants! I would definitely recommend stopping by for a coffee and/or lunch.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

Heard so many wonderful things about this place and the accolades are spot on. Four of us went after church which is a busy time but well worth the wait. We tried the chocolate and strawberry croissants and goat cheese fougasses - all outstanding. The place is quite busy but charming with wonderful smells that reminded us of Europe. A tip, if you are thinking about taking some items home, order them at the time of your meal or they may be gone. Can't wait to go back and try some of the dessert items.

Reviewed April 6, 2017

If you want the best breakfast in Venice, this is the establishment to go. It was so good that we ate there Sat/Sun morning. Croissant ham and cheese is 5 stars!!

Reviewed April 6, 2017

You would have a tough time finding a better French Bakery in Paris. Visit at least twice a week. French pastry and bread are wonderful.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

i must say, my husband & i do like to go here...and its often....(you wouldn't know it though) & me writing this review will most likely not go over well w owners & staff....but its on my mind....we just wanted to split a quiche & coffee....no big deal you say, eh? After about 24 minutes we got served the quiche split for "2"... looked...well, you see from my photo....my husband looked like he was going to cry....he looked at it & couldn't believe the "small" portion....it was not the size in the front show case....PLUS clearly it was from 2 different quiches...a green salad was served w it which we normally get fruit but we were not asked....(and then told...you came after 11 (which we were there at 10:45), we don't serve fruit after 11) .... ok....talk about the situation & smirks from owners & staff were as you can only imagine rampant....my husband didn't care but it effected me cause the truth was confronted & of course here the customer is NOT right....