1,097 results
All reviews nokomis beach one bedroom suite room was clean legacy trail nice stay complimentary breakfast convenient location would definitely stay here again pool and hot tub full kitchen great place to stay very nice hotel close to downtown easy access the breakfast area nice pool short drive
Reviewed June 7, 2016

Great location and accommodations. Staff was very friendly and the hotel was neat and clean. The room was comfortable and well stocked. The pool and pool area was clean and well maintained. The breakfast was great with a wide variety of goods and drinks both hot and cold.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael R, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bayside Venice, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2016

We loved having your group with us. What a fun group of people. I am glad everyone had such a great time and you took advantage of our ammeneties.

Reviewed June 4, 2016

Loved the suite room we had. Stayed 8 nights and we both said we could have stayed another week. The suites are spacious and well equipped; we ate quite a few cheap meals there for sure. The service at the hotel was fantastic. the staff ALL said hello to us every single day and often asked if there was anything extra we needed. We couldn't believe the treatment we received in the budget-tier hotel like the Hampton. Our only complaint is with the breakfast egg option. I know it's free, but is it really that hard to crack a few eggs and make decent scrambled eggs? I don't understand how hotels these days think the plastic liquid egg stuff they pass off as eggs will do? Having said this, which is definitely a pet peeve, let me re-assert: this is a great hotel and we loved it. Will come back for sure.

Room tip: Make sure to reserve a suite
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for completing a review of our property. I certainly am glad you will return and wish you could have stayed longer on your last visit. I did want to briefly comment on the eggs as well. We currently have 4 egg options that are rotated daily all made with real eggs. I apologize you found them to be less than desirable. I am glad to know in the future you will be back.

Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

The room was clean and refreshing after a eight hour drive. I arrived after midnight on the Sunday the 29th. The young lady helped got us checked in an gave us information on the area of celebrations for Memorial Day. Would stay her again ! Love it

Trip type: Travelled with friends

We are so glad you had a wonderful time with us and that the Front Desk was so welcoming. We strive for an exceptional experience and are glad that we succeeded.

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

We live in Venice, and I'm currently pregnant with our 4th child. Our air conditioning has been on the fritz and because it's already 900 degrees Fahrenheit in Florida, I needed to get out of the house to sleep one evening. It's hard enough for me to get quality sleep unless it's extremely cold when NOT pregnant! But when I'm expecting, it's paramount. Back to the hotel! So I got a suite with two queen beds, and these suites are more like apartments. Full kitchen, a living room, large bathroom, and a huge bedroom. The air conditioning gets icy cold, which is my favorite! The beds are comfy with nice pillows and soft but substantial comforters. The bathroom has a tub which can be tough to find! The pool and hot tub are nice as well. The staff is excellent: I had my two youngest with me for breakfast the next morning which they catered to with crayons and coloring pages. The breakfast is great and free. The hotel is right across from Robbie's Reef which I had never patronized before this visit. It was excellent food, I highly recommend the cilantro potato salad as a side and the blackened salmon!

You can not beat this place for the price point. It's a phenomenal deal and the treatment by staff is outstanding. For $110, it's like you get an apartment and free breakfast! Plus it's proximal to everything you want to see in Venice. I definitely recommend this to anyone visiting the area!

Trip type: Travelled solo

WOW~! What a fantastic review. I truly appreciate your kind words. I will make sure to share your comments with all of the staff. I am glad you are so close and have chosen us to be your second home so close by. I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2016

A great location minutes from the town and beach. The staff goes out of their way to welcome you. Any problems are attended to promptly. My issues of a TV that didn't work properly and a clock radio with the light broken were corrected quickly. What brings my rating down is the hotel upkeep.A sidedoor that didn't close caused security concerns. Dirty windows ,hallway carpet not fully vaccumed ,walls and doors marked and dirty looking were disheartening . Our suite was spacious but a hole in the wall started me looking-dirty mirrors, countertops and exhaust vent made me wonder was this was a Hilton property? Bottom line, a nice place that would be much improved with a higher standard of cleanliness and maintenance.

Date of stay: May 2016
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank 782jeffd

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property. I am glad the staff warmly welcomed you and any issue you had was resolved quickly. I will be meeting with he housekeeping team to ensure that for your future visits you encounter no additional problems. I hope we can have another opportunity to exceed your expectations.