“Shady Place”

Comfort Suites Vero Beach
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Beware, the front desk person was very rude, guys name was Vito. He took a reservation down for two night stay with a 7 day cancellation policy and said i couldn't receive any choice points because it was a "special" rate. Plans change and I decide to call back a few weeks later on the choice hotels 1-888 number (somebody in India) and they don't have my reservation on file so i have to call hotel back directly. Then I call back 10-12 days out to cancel the first night and guess what...suddenly they won't honor the 2nd night, he states it became a minimum two night stay because they sold out. This comfort suites is not worth your business stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank MistroTime

Reviewed 29 January 2012

We recently stayed at the CS Vero Beach on a road trip to Miami. This hotel is very well maintained, and well appointed. It is located off the interstate, but very quiet. We had about a 5 minute drive to the beach from the hotel. The staff was very friendly, and the room was very clean. No problems at all with our stay. Would definitely stay here again the next time I am coming through Vero Beach. Hopefully, Vero Beach will be able to get a Major League team to return for Spring Training one day, if so that'll give me a good reason to go back!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank mtgogamecocks
Reviewed 21 January 2012

We vacationed in Florida for Christmas, after my husbands return from Iraq! What a special time for us and our family! We had two new granbabies to spoil and a 6 year old as well. It was so nice lodging again with Mr. Patel, his lovely family and courteous, professional staff! Our room was spacious (king) and lovely! My husband was really impressed, as this was his first stay there! The Christmas atmosphere in the hotel really made us feel at home....we had everything we needed in our room and when I called for washcloths, Vito brought them to us personally, along with some of his yummy baked holiday bread! We love you all at Comfort Suites, Vero Beach! Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Each time I stayed, the assigned was peaceful and relaxing!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Tracy C
Reviewed 20 January 2012

The hotel is very clean and has an excellent breakfast bar. It is a few miles away from the beach, but the value is exceptional.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2012

my sons grandma came down for the weekend and wanted to get a motel we told her about comfort suites and she went and got a room. the room was great nice and clean.she loved it the pool was warm and nice didnt smell choline in the pool!!!! jay was every nice! the breakfast WOW!! there is a lot of good food!! real eggs that are freash! yeah it was a good stay for her she always wants to stay here when she come to vist!! my rating is over the top on this motel!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank joey c
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Excellent new hotel right off I-95. Well appointed rooms and attentive staff. Breakfast was among the best I've ever had in a hotel. Only issues were a rickety toilet seat and an expired inspection certificate for the elevator.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank sglbgg23
Reviewed 5 January 2012

This hotel is just off the highway...but not noisy. Rooms were spacious, service was friendly and knowledgeable, and breakfast was good. We stayed for three days while visiting family. Grandchildren enjoyed the pool.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family