We stayed at the Driftwood for two nights while visiting my in-laws, who surprised us with the room. The location is wonderful - it's right across the street from a few restaurants and shops. We had a side ocean view on the fourth floor and still had a great view from our Adirondack chairs that were right outside our room, which was particularly nice given it rained for most of our visit.
The room definitely could use some updating, but it definitely had enough space for a longer stay, including a family room area, a kitchen table, and kitchenette with a full-sized fridge. We had a little trouble figuring out the AC and the bed was quite firm for my liking, but we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, eclectic oceanfront resort with two of its buildings listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. 100 rooms and suites of varying sizes all with some kitchen facilities. Old Florida at its best, rocking chairs in front of every unit to gaze at the ocean while enjoying a beverage from the on site restaurant, Waldo's, the last of the Great American Hangouts! With 9 buildings on the property, there is something to please nearly every taste. Located right in the heart of the beach business district there are more than a dozen restaurants and lounges within walking distance and a newly renovated city park right next door with wonderful playground equipment for the kids. Join us for fun and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Driftwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Vero Beach
- Driftwood Resort Vero Beach, Florida