“Absolutely authentic”

Ranked #81 of 335 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

The 5 people in my party, families lay and friends all had a wonderful lunch of tacos,brained lamb tostadas, taco salad and quesadilla. The drinks were spectacular the homemade sangria and blackberry margarita were the best. Great people and great food. Love the ambiance. Will be back

Reviewed 15 March 2016

On spur of the moment, I went in for lunch which is newly being served. Apparently it was happy hour and I succumbed to the $3 Margarita and I enjoyed it. The waitress asked if I wanted it salted for which I was glad because I don't like it salted.

As for the salad, it had a lot of beef and beans in it but I was disappointed that there wasn't much "salad". Chips and salsa were extra and I did not order them.

Basically, a nice lunch.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for a good tequila bar look no further! They have a wide selection of tequilas and a drink menu that will satisfy any margarita drinker! Being a beer drinker I wish they had Goose Island on tap. Other than that Definitely two thumbs up! When we Come back in town I can't wait to visit this place again!

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Food was good, but not as good as last visit. located in downtown VB and has a lot of locals that like the Margaritas, which are good. Good supply of beverages, but small, we had really slow service. had to go get the bill and then return it to pay it. Young peoples place.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I expected a very good taco dinner and was very disappointed. The resturant was crowed perhaps that is why my meal was not what I expected.