“Delicious and Budget Friendly!”
Review of Taco Mobil

Taco Mobil
Ranked #174 of 358 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Reviewed February 15, 2017

My husband and I went to Taco Mobil for dinner. The restaurant is small with a few tables. I think a lot of customers get their order to go. When you order, you pick your basic item and then choose the other ingredients and toppings to be added. I had a chicken burrito and it was so full the young man making it could barely fold it up! It was delicious! My husband ordered three beef tacos and had the "super hot" salsa - he loved it! We also ordered extra guacamole and chips and two waters. The whole meal was less than $20. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed December 15, 2016

Three excellent tacos, one each of Chicken, Beef and BBQ, and a drink for under $10.00. Super food, great price!

Reviewed August 24, 2016

We have had their dishes several times and it is very much like when we visited Mexico and ate with the locals who hosted us. Definitely recommend Taco Mobil.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

I loved this place but went in on Thursday and was extremely disappointed. The young man made the tacos as I asked. When I got back to my office there was hardly any beef in it. I will never go back.

Reviewed June 4, 2016

Went on a Saturday for lunch. Had the wet pulled beef burrito. The pork and the other types were a dryer style meat that didn't seem appropriate for a burrito. I had it with rice and beans and onions and their hot sauce with cheese and sour cream. It was good for $7.45 I'd would say worth it. For some reason the servers always seem a little nervous and not too friendly. It is really a quick lunch low end wanna be Chipolte Grill.