“Nice Manager”

Howard Johnson Vero Beach/I-95
Ranked #22 of 27 Hotels in Vero Beach
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Nice place to stay, Manager very very nice, clean. Breakfast was disappointing, only a few Danish and a toaster.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Albert H
There are newer reviews for Howard Johnson Vero Beach/I-95

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Easy access off I-95 next toTravel Center of America for refueling gas or diesel and a good restaurant for a tired traveler. Hotel staff are very friendly and will go out of thier way to make your stay a plesant one. Rooms are neat,clean and well kept. Lots of parking area if you are pulling a trailer or camper. Best price in the area.

I highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank realtygroup
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Took a chance and was pleasantly surprised. My son was playing baseball at Vero Beach Spirts Village (Dodgertown). Place was clean, staff was great, continental breakfast was good, too. Overall, a great experience and I'll be returning in April when my son plays ball in Vero again!

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Johnconk
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Got a room through Hotwire at a great rate so was a little worried. The beds were comfy, the rooms clean and quiet and a excellent value. I will stay again should I need a room in the area.

Room Tip: I liked the side facing I95, seemed quieter in back.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank AmesFL
Reviewed 9 December 2011

We stay here every chance we get when working in the area and are never disappointed! The staff is extremely friendly and check in goes quickly. There is plenty of parking for tractor-trailers behind the hotel and they are pet friendly with a $10 fee. The rooms are neat, clean, odor-free, spacious and a pleasure to be in. The beds are very comfortable, there is a fridge, micro-wave and coffee maker in the rooms. Plenty of towels as well. There is a truck stop across the street but you don't get a lot of noise from the 18-wheelers. Very conveniently located for the area - a real pleasure to stay here.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank ginny110411
Reviewed 2 October 2011

This hotel is very good value. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would stay here again. This hotel is very good value. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 9 September 2011

Once again, in need of tractor trailer parking and a pet friendly hotel, we had stayed here before and what a welcome back! The gentleman at the front desk remembered us, was extremely accomodating and friendly and made us feel like old friends. There is the standard $10 pet fee. The room was fantastic! Neat, clean, odorless, roomy! The beds had plenty of pillows, the furniture was up to date and in excellent condition. There is a fridge, microwave and coffee maker in the rooms and a complimentary breakfast is available. Across the street is a Pilot truck center if you need anything extra. Nice and quiet - spacious - comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel when in the area!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business