1,127 results
All reviews piano bar maison martinique havana nights starbucks coffee toaster oven tropical paradise short walk to the beach hidden gem beach towels romantic getaway get away on site restaurant chairs and umbrellas beautiful beach each morning ocean drive stayed longer
Selected filters
Reviewed November 22, 2020

Boris was a great host. He made us feel welcome as he showed us around the property. Our room was quiet and private. I can’t remember when I have slept in a more comfortable bed.
In the morning a basket was delivered to our room with fruit and croissants. We made our coffee in the room.

Reviewed November 20, 2020

My girlfriend wanted to "get away " for the weekend of 11/13/20. I had been to the Caribbean Court Hotel in Vero many times and always experienced excellence. Not this trip! Stayed 2 nights, asked for room 113 was told it was taken. Poolside early Sat morning, No One in roon 113. asked the owner working at the hotel about moving to room 113 on Saturday, was told booked, went poolside Sunday morning early to sip my coffee, No One in room 113, was lied to. To make the stay worse my friend was poolside on Saturday around 10AM (No one else in sight) she was "face timing" a family member and out comes the owner. Boris and says he received a complaint about noise and to stop the "face time" conversation! Never Going Back......

2  Thank Fearless56854880770
Reviewed November 15, 2020

Enjoyed room 155 for our anniversary last weekend and enjoyed the stay very much. The hotel is very clean, well run, comfortable and quiet. It's pet friendly too which is great because we love our dog and don't like boarding her.

The bedding is very comfortable. The shower was hot and had pressure. The AC was frosty. The grounds were kept and lush with winding pathways that make you feel private. Other reviews are more verbose. Mine hits the needs.

The private piano bar they have on property was my favorite thing. Very causal and cozy. Good entertainment. Stiff drinks. Sweet staff. Really, really awesome time.

Finally, the venue is in a quiet, nice neighborhood. I loved taking my morning walks around the area. Super safe. Super calm.

All in all I give the place an A+. We will most certainly be back and wouldn't consider anywhere else. Why would we? It's the most lovely and relaxing right here.

Room tip: Pet friendly rooms are specially designated rooms. If your bringing your pet CALL AHEAD.
1  Thank James K
Reviewed November 8, 2020

Boris and his staff really care about each guest having a great experience. Although we stayed just the weekend we could have stayed longer with the little efficiency arrangement in the room with microwave, sink, dishes and mini fridge. My top priorities for travel are a comfy bed, good shower with nice thick towels and of course location. This wonderful boutique hotel delivers on all aspects!! The bed is probably one of the most comfortable if not THE most comfortable of any bed we have slept on away from home. We could have parked the car and stayed there for days given the ease of walking to the beach and several restaurants in walking distance including the Havanna nights piano bar on site. The only disappointment was the Masion Martinique (fine dining restaurant on site) was closed due to COVID. We plan to return in the future and stay again when the Masion Martinique is open. It was the perfect short getaway to celebrate my partner's birthday. We enjoyed several really good restaurants during our brief stay. The location is ideal being just 4-5 minutes south of the primary touristy/hotel area on the ocean front in Vero. So very private and quiet.

Room tip: Top floor rooms do not allow pets, limited rooms with balconies so book early if you want a balcony to sit outside.
Reviewed October 22, 2020

Really good people running this hotel. They make sure everything is tops. Location is a quiet neighborhood. Walk across the street to the beach. They provide folding chairs and beach towels. Don't know how it could have been better.

Room tip: Some first floor rooms are poolside.
Date of stay: October 2020