“Beautiful historic lodge.”

Price range: US$0 - US$17
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2016

We stopped in for an early dinner this past weekend after being caught in a torrential rain and I am SO glad. This is such a pretty lodge in a beautiful natural setting overlooking the springs. We were greeted and seated immediately upon entering and given menus to peruse while waiting for our server. Presley was our waiter and he was just fantastic. A great source of information about the history of the lodge and very knowledgeable about the dishes. My husband ordered the seafood platter blackened and it was just great. I had one of the specials which was fresh blackened grouper with a lobster sauce. Kudos to the chef as the grouper was perfectly cooked and actually blackened! My grilled asparagus was just a little tough as it was the super skinny kind and maybe better suited to steaming or blanching. Not a big deal. Nice selection of wines by the glass and a lovely desert table set up in the middle of the dining room. We ordered desserts to go and the chocolate cake is fabulous. I can't wait to go back. It may be my choice for a special occasion. It is just a bit pricey but really beautiful from the coffered ceiling to the hand wrought chandeliers, to the stone tile floor that I feel sure is original to the building. Add in great attentive service and I highly recommend giving it a try.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

We were starved after doing the boat ride so we tried this place out. Very neat old hotel and the waitress was good. Not the cheapest lunch I have had but the food was very, very good.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

The breakfast was delicious and included with the room! Great menu, great service, great prices and elegant atmosphere! The lunch buffet looked really good.

Reviewed June 20, 2016

We ate here this weekend and were disappointed in the restaurant. The service was very slow (some times not a all) and the prices were a little over board for the food especially when we were told 'There are No more dinner rolls available for our dinner'.
Not much atmosphere in an very old restaurant that REALLY NEEDS SOME UPDATNG!!!

The 'BAR' is on wheels so there is No Full Bar..

Reviewed June 11, 2016

There were so many things wrong with our meal, it's hard to know where to start. One of the guests paid $15 for fish and chips and received one piece of fish. Another two of the guests received rancid coleslaw. The meat on the reuben and cheese steak were so dry. One guest got a salad and couldn't eat it because the lettuce was slimy. I hated that I spent $40 on a meal and no one liked it.