All reviews great hotel outlet mall complimentary breakfast recommend this hotel tampa area breakfast staff quiet location clean rooms front desk staff business trip stay there again excellent stay busch gardens waffles the staff was great cookies brian
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Room wasn't bad. Pool was alright. But I'm pretty sure I got sick from something in the room. When I hit the cushions on the couch, a bunch of dust went everywhere.

Breakfast was mediocre.

Staff was nice, no complaints there, but after getting a cough which has been going on for four days straight since Tuesday the 20th, I don't think I'll be staying here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Aaron B
Reviewed February 23, 2017

Decent property and the people are nice. But the little stuff just got lost. No shampoo in the room. Sheets were old and didn't stay on the bed leading to a difficult nights sleep. Small soap dish in the shower meant most things had to be left on the floor. And the television didn't work.
Again..........small stuff, but also the easiest stuff to correct with some focus.
For right now........you can do better than this property. And you should.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tucker8585
Todd P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. I would like to get the confirmation number so I can follow up on the issues you encountered. I apologize for the inconveniences you encountered and would welcome the opportunity to make things right.

Todd Patrick
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Wesley Chapel

Reviewed February 19, 2017

I recently had a wonderful stay at the Hampton Inn Wesley Chapel. I remarked to the Front Desk Manager what a wonderful new property he had and was informed the Inn was 9 years old. I was really suprised all the rooms were spotless and well kept the Front desk employees were friendly and very professional.

Room tip: All rooms are great
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2017

I came just for relaxation and the front desk welcomed me and was very accommodating with an early checkin request. The hotel was very clean and the staff went out there way to make sure I had everything that I needed.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed February 8, 2017

The staff was very nice- I needed a hotel and didn't know the area at all. Called from the outlet mall across the street for availability and was told to "come right over". I did and checked in quickly and headed to the soccer game 45 minutes away. A heartbreaking loss to our team, but it was nice to be able to sleep in very comfortable beds that night and a great breakfast in the am on the way to another soccer game!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family