“Fun time”

Diva Duck Amphibious Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: It's a Boat! It's a Bus! It's DivaDuck! Take an exciting, 75 minute, fully narrated sightseeing tour over land and sea on a brand new USCG approved amphibious vessel. See many historic sites in Palm Beach, cruise the Intracoastal Waterway past homes of celebrities and movie stars all while enjoying the beautiful tropical beauty of South Florida. Your tour guide and captain will keep you entertained with music, jokes and interesting facts. Customers love DivaDuck! - 98% approval rating from over 800 unedited reviews on our web site. Departs daily from CityPlace.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed January 9, 2018

Fun time on land and sea. My 11 yr old and 9 yr old had a great time. Especially when they offered the snacks.

All reviews
in 76 reviews
"homes"
in 63 reviews

Reviewed January 6, 2018

Great time for all! I am a nanny and the boys I watch loved it. I enjoyed the tour aspect and the fun facts.

Reviewed January 6, 2018

The guide said he was completing his first week, but was excellent seemed like a pro pleasant day . Added jokes to his commentary made it interesting for people of all ages

Reviewed January 4, 2018

We really enjoyed ourselves my hubby and I took our 3 children and my mother. We all really had a good time and would like to do it again when the weather is warmer. It was only 60° when we went.