See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Not having towels and a restroom available out by the pool area was not the best decision it was the only problem I had getting out the pool to go inside an air conditioning building on wet floors is not the greatest idea especially if the weather is not that hot I really was looking forward to a hot tub but this location didn’t have one

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica P, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

shawandacoleman093,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We usually have pool towels out by the pool for guest use, I am sorry in this instance we did not. We take your feedback very serious so we can better guest experience.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

The front desk service was awesome. my only issue. I was given a room that the toilet did not work. but was give a much bigger and better room ASAP as soon as i did complain to the front desk. The only issue with that room it needed to be dusted. Overall my stay was pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Jessica P, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Marica S,

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay.

I am happy to hear that the front desk staff showed you true hospitality and that we were able to get your problem fixed quickly. We strive to make sure all of our guest are happy.

We hope to see you again in the future :)

Reviewed June 18, 2018

If cleanliness and fresh smell is a big thing for you, then this is not your place. The location was great. The vicinity was ideal for what i came in to do. I know thus is not the five star marriotts, but treatingand showing customers like it is, will only boost business and ratings, just my little opinion.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ob778817,

Thank you for providing feedback about your stay.

I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We do our best here to make sure all of our guest feel welcomed and remain happy.

We hope you will come stay with us again the future.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

I was on a noisy floor which was supposed to be non smoking. Cannabis didn't count. Noisy no parking.
First time here will not return.
Check out 2 rooms and two different rates. Not bueno.
Rude front desk at TIA Check out

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Jessica P, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Lazara G,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your stay.

I want to apologize again that you did not enjoy everything about your stay. I am glad we were able to talk over the phone and get all your concerns resolved.

We are a non smoking property but unfortunately sometimes inconsiderate guests break the rules ruining it for others as in your situation. We obviously prefer guests to report excessive noise and smoking to the staff so we address promptly.

We are looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed June 16, 2018

Price was decent.

Location was convenient.

Third party booking indicated breakfast included. Not true.

The breakfast in the hotel at Zara Jazz was poor. Save your money and drive to Nana's Diner.

Housekeeping neglected to clean up our room while we were away, even though we mentioned the room was available to the housekeeper as we left the floor.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Jessica P, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

JohnRH2014,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you were under the impression that we have complimentary breakfast. Unfortunately, the restaurant is privately owned and they charge for breakfast.

I am glad you enjoyed the recommendation we gave you for Nana's Diner after you stated that you did not enjoy the breakfast at Zaras.

Please be assured we are taking the appropriate measures to make sure housekeeping does not leave any rooms un-serviced.

We hope you will come back and stay with us again in the future.