“Authentic French”

Pistache French Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Pistache French Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 773 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$39
Cuisines: French, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Centennial Park
Description: PISTACHE is a Parisian-style French bistro thoughtfully infused with the vibrant tastes of the Mediterranean. Serving up timeless, authentic cuisine created from only the freshest local ingredients and highest-quality imported products. PISTACHE is considered the premier classic dining experience in downtown West Palm Beach. Despite its tasteful, modern European ambience, sophisticated menu, and first-class service, prices are moderate, dishes are unpretentious, and the scene is carefree and casual.
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

Loved the atmospheric at this French restaurant in West Palm Beach. My husband and I were there during the boat show so parking was extremely expensive, $40 for a couple of hours. The food was amazing. We had goose liver and steak tartare.
We came on a Sunday so had brunch. The Mimosa and the Bloody Mary was delicious.
Will come back here again for business meetings too.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed April 20, 2017

Perhaps one of the finest French bistros I have eaten at anywhere in the US (and I love French bistros). We were there on a Sunday morning without a reservation (although I would recommend reserving a table, we were lucky). Everything was perfect from the welcome, the jazz band, the wonderful wait staff, the manager greeting people and the food. My spouse had an omelet and I had salade nicoise -- both were superb as was the lemon tart we shared. I would give it 10 stars if I could.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

Nice place. Decor is very French. Wine selection was very good with many wines reasonably priced. The food was excellent with all the typical French selections. We will go back.

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Food was ok but somewhat over-priced. Wines were really over-priced......The website and the menus say that tipping of 18 percent will be imposed on tables of 7 or more. Tipping of 20 percent was imposed on our table of 6......Totally unfair to advertise one thing and do another....Avoid this restaurant.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

Business casual ambiance. Great food options. Salmon Tartar to die for. Has patio seating in downton West palm beach. Parking difficult to find.